Kaminari-Chapter 8

Kaminari

Me and Jirou went downstairs to eat something, which Sato made. Man, am I gonna miss him, he is always so nice to me. Jirou on the other hand, was talking with the girls why she and Mina  aren't able to go watch movies with them tonight, while Mina is trying to recruit more members. 

The more the merrier

I continued to eat my ramen without giving a single shit about what the girls are talking about, I thought about bringing a DS, so me, Kirishima and Sero can have some fun, which I turned down after being more concerned in Bakugo's safety. 

Jirou came up to me, and I finally made my confession, she was so beautiful, that i stared at her and started stuttering. She really didn't understand what I said, so, I wrote it down for her.

Jirou, I simply have one thing to say to you, I love you - Denki

She looked at me with that adorable smile, and said one word "Yes"

Sero and Kirishima came out of nowhere and started cheering, which was nice of them, and kinda awkward. I pulled her closer to my body, and it happened, we kissed, I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO SHARE A FUCKING KISS WITH JIROU. "Denki, I love you." She said. 

I love you too, Kyoka, but I'm going to have to say goodbye.

Jirou's POV

Mina convinced no one to help defend Bakugo, so its up to us 5 to protect him when the villains arrive. It was around 3 am when it happened, it happened for about an hour, but it felt like a week.

Dabi and his gang managed to break in the building with barely any influence, "dang it, the traitor has already made his move!" I shouted to the rest of the Bakusquad. They made it to the room, and what happened next, is something that I will never forget, my tears flowing after I knew the truth.

Kirishima and Sero were going against Dabi himself, Mina was going against Toga, and me and Denki were against Shigaraki, and Bakugo was against Compress. Kirishima and Sero were struggling badly, Bakugo already losing, and Mina being pinned to the floor. I managed to tackle Shigaraki, so it gave Denki time to help fight against Dabi. He aimed his pointer, and hit Kirishima.

"Ah, Denki, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?!!?!" Kirishima yelled, paralyzed.

"Sorry, it's not personal." He replied coldly with his face down.

"Wai-wait, Kaminari, this can't..." Sero gagged.

Before he could finish the sentence, Kaminari tackled him, holding a knife to Sero's neck.

"Move one inch closer, and he's gonna be drenched in a pile of blood" He said, I had a loss of words, I couldn't move either.

Todoroki's POV

I went downstairs to get some cold soba when I heard a loud noise, it was coming from the hallway where Bakugo stayed at, I was wondering 'What the fuck was he doing so early.'

I went in to check it out, my heart dropped, blood was all over the walls. I saw Sero Hanta lying on the ground, motionless, with Jirou, Mina, and Kirishima around him. Jirou's eyes were red with tears, I knew something had to be up.

The next day, we only had 17 students present in the class, with the exclusion of Bakugo, Kaminari and Sero. We found out Sero would be alright, due to the cut on his neck not reaching any respiratory organ/vein functioning around there. When lunchtime rolled around, I went to Jirou's table, and saw her sobbing still, with the girls trying to comfort her. Bakugo and Kaminari are still not found, I bet the villains must've taken them.