Eliminated!-Chapter 14

Mina's POV

Jirou and Aizawa were not at class today, I was scared as fuck. Like what is happening, did Kaminari and Aoyama take them? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Aizawa scream from Jirou's dorm. 'What the fuck'.

Me and Momo ran to her dorm, as we ran, we saw Aizawa run out. I got in and found Jirou hanging on a rope. Momo immediately got scissors to cut the rope, and Aizawa came back with Nezu and a clipboard.

"I would say the official death time was...8:00 am, and... The funeral will take place tomorrow 6:00 pm, we need to take the body away" Aizawa said to Nezu. But there was something not right.

I can legit feel it.

Jirou's POV

Nice! I managed to fake my own death with a little puppet. I honestly regret making my friends scared with it, but, I need to kill Denki, at whatever cost. I got a pocket knife and travelled to the Villain base, it was a little guarded, but I defeated every villain.

I made it to Denki, and some badass music started booming on the beatboxes. 'A boss fight, I see' We both ran into eachother and used our super moves at the same time, which neutralized both of us, temporarily paralyzing. Someone followed me, and managed to capture him.

That someone, was Mina.