Trails-Chapter 11

Kaminari's POV

It has been a painful wait, but today is the day, the day we attack. After me and the league prepared our things, we walked to UA. We had a double agent in there who was also is class 1-A, who is helping us locate the weak places of the school. On the way, I had a small conversation with Dabi.

"So, there are 18 students we are against."
"Yes"
"And, were catching Tokoyami"
"Yes"
"I have a strange feeling for him, he is a really big challenge, ya know. His dark shadow..."
"The double agent has an ability that produces light."
"Hint, asshole"

Right when I said those two words, I heard a kid from school, talk. His voice sounded so distinct, so strong, that I knew exactly who it was.

"Hmm, you've asked of me?" The figure said with a French Accent.

Kyoka's POV

I just walked along with Momo, when I heard a loud explosion and a lot of screaming a few metres away. We both ran to see what the fuck happened, it horrified me. 5 villains, in the building, standing on top of a ton of bodies, no, my comrades. Among the villains, I could only see one person.

Denki, holding some bag.

He started rapidly sharpshooting every student in his view, including me. I ran towards him with my earphone jacks, and deflected all the electricity he made with my move, heartbeat fuzz. He didn't react, even though the sound made his ears bleed. He just solemnly walked to me, and punched me square in the face.

"Fucking cunt, I'll kill you." He said coldly. "Get out of my fucking way..."

I didn't reply, I kicked him in the stomach, and he dropped the bag, what is in it, will shock me for the rest of my life.

It was Bakugo's body.