Afterlife-Chapter 19

Jirou's POV

Wha........

I woke up in an area with a calming nature to it, this must be heaven, or the afterlife, whatever it is called I don't care. I saw multiple figures awaiting me ahead, I couldn't believe my eyes. 
They were villains, dead villains: Twice, Magne, and Destro.

'Defeat them, and you shall be granted entry into heaven.'

'What, how can I do it, why do I need to do it'

'To get to heaven, to see your lover again for all eternity, doing this is a must, to demonstrate your skill'

'Why do I need skill to fight, I'm already dead'

'You require a bit more honor to get in heaven'

I got up and went to work, Twice immediately multiplied himself. Clones flashed before my very eyes, as I thought to myself 'How do I get out of this?' I found my ticket when I looked over my shoulder, a knife, a switchblade, a sharp switchblade.

Cut, cut ,cut, I slammed the knife into Twice's clones, they weren't tough at all, not at all. Seconds later, Twice was down, I focused on Magne, few seconds later too, she was down. Destro took a minute or two, then he was down.

'Your work was excelling, you shall be rewarded in the afterlife, have a great day!'

Something told me that Denki was near, so I followed where the light told me to go.

HARD WRITERS BLOCK NOISES