Chapter 6

I woke up in the morning and forgot that we didn’t tell Esma we were going to Six Flags today. So I called her, “Esma!!!”

            “What happened?”

            “We’re going to Six Flags today!”

            “Oh cool, when?”

            “Like now, we’ll pick you up with Rocky and Ross!”

            “Okay,” she answered.

            I got dressed and called Rocky to ask when we were going. “Rocky? When are we going?”

            “I’m ready, but I don’t know about Ross,” he answered.

            “Oh, I’ll go check on him then we’ll come and pick you up then Esma,” I added.

            “Okay, so I should get ready?” He asked.

            “Yeah,” I answered.

            I got dressed and knocked on Ross’s door. Surprisingly he was the one opening the door, cuz’ whenever I knock on his door, his mom opens. Before I could say anything he started with, “Are you ready? If you are then let’s go!”

“Yeah, and the others are ready too, we need to pick them up,” I said heading to Ross’ car. Since Rocky’s house was closer, we first went to his house to pick him up. When we stopped at his door I went out of the car and went to ring the door. Rocky opened and said, “Hey babe,”

            “Hi honey,” I answered as he planted a quick morning kiss on my lips and headed to the car. We came to Esma’s house and she was waiting outside so when she saw us she got up and came in the car.

            “Hey, Esma,” Ross started.

            “Hi,” She answered.

            I could see Ross was trying to flirt but since Esma didn’t have a piece of flirting, she just answered him with a simple word. I was mad at her! I’ve been giving her flirting lessons…well at least trying to but she just can’t...

            When we arrived there I forced Rocky, Ross, and Esma to come with me to the wheel do we could do our plan. Shockingly there was no line so we didn’t wait at all we just went in. Rocky and I went on a different cage so Esma and Ross could be alone. I actually wanted to go on the same one so I could see what they’re doing but I knew Esma wouldn’t do anything if I’m there. I sat next to Rocky on our little cage. I was scared of heights as much as I was scared of the dark.

            I couldn’t open my eyes the first round because on the first round it renews all the people so it keeps on stopping all the way at the top. So I hide my head in Rocky’s shoulder and when the first round was done I opened my eyes so I could see what format Esma and Ross were and, “Whoa, they were fast, they were kissing already!” Well since we got this job done I could worry about my own boyfriend. I got up and went in front of Rocky so the cage is balanced. I was having a heart attack1 We were so high, I couldn’t help but close my eyes.

            “Oh look at that1 its Nitro, the roller coaster that you had a heart attack on!” Rocky showed.

            “Rocky, no it’s too high I can’t look!” I answered.

            “Oh come on! Look you’re missing everything!”

            “Rocky! Shut up! I’m scared of heights!” I replied screaming.