Chapter 10

The doors opened common let’s be the first one’s in the plane!” I said as I pulled Austin. We went in and walked to the end where our seats where. Austin was by the window side and I was in the middle again, Ross was on my other side. This trip was damn long. It was about thirteen hours long. Turns out there were an empty seat between me and Ross, so that means I could sleep. After two hours of the flight, Ross asked me, “Can I put my head on your lap?”

            “Yeah sure,” I said as he laid his head on my lap. I was busy watching ‘The Note Book’ so I didn’t lay down. A couple minutes later I started playing with Ross’ hair, since his hair was kind of long; I did braids and played around with his hair while I watched my movie. While I was watching my movie I wondered if he was annoyed of it so I lowered my head to his hair and asked, “Playing with your hair doesn’t bother you right?”

            He turned his head causing our lips to be extremely close so I backed my head as he answered saying, “No, it actually feels good,”

            “Okay, I was just making sure,” I said laughing.

            I turned to see what Austin was doing and he was watching a movie too. I swung my arm across his chest and said, “Are you going to sleep?”

            “No, not yet,”

            “Okay,” I said reaching to give him a kiss.

            I was getting sleepy and saw there was space next to Ross, so I pushed Ross a little so I could lie down. I got up to go to the bathroom, and noticed that this plane was pretty much empty. I went to the bathroom and it was pretty small in there. I flushed the toilet and I was about to have a heart attack, the flushing of the toilet was load as hell. I washed my hands and as I was on my way to my seat I saw Justin was sitting on the seat behind ours with no one with him cuz’ all the seats behinds us were shockingly empty. I went and sat next to him. I threw my self-next to him and laid my head don his laps looking up.

            “What are you watching?” I asked.

            “This movie, I forgot the name,” he said laughing.

            “Oh wow,” I said laughing.

            Believe it or not, it was boring staring up and watching Justin watch a movie. As I was looking around I saw something on Justin’s hand so I took his hand and asked, “What’s this?”

            “Oh I was bored so I just drew a heart,” he said laughing.

            I laughed and started playing with his hands. He looked down with a face expression of saying, “mm, okay,” in an awkward way so I said,

            “I’m sorry; boredom comes very quickly in my world,”

            “Hah, it’s okay,” he said laughing.

            As I was having fun with his hands I got very sleepy and fell asleep in seconds, still holding his hands I was sleeping. I was sleeping and not knowing what I was doing so I still had my fingers locked with his for some odd reason.

            An hour later, right before the plane was about to land; Justin finally decided to wake me up, “Beyza!! Wake up,”

            I didn’t seem to be hearing but I woke up when I felt a breeze in my hands when Justin woke up and unlocked his fingers form mine to close his little table since we were going down. I got up and said, “Was I sleeping the whole time?”