Past

We were sitting on the couch telling each other stories about when we were little. I sat in between Taehyung and Jungkook.i was staring off into space until Namjoon said something
     "Jina you've been quiet you okay?" Namjoon asked me. I looked up and nod my head.
   "Why don't you tell us about your childhood memories." Jin said.i looked at him and shook my head
   "I don't have any.." I mumbled loud enough for Taehyung to hear.
   "What do you mean you have none. Everyone has a good one." Taehyung said. I look down and shook my head again.
   "I didn't have a good childhood." I said felt a tear go down my face remembering my past.
   "Jina..." Jungkook said while looking at me. I wiped my tear.
  "Excuse me" I left and went to my room. I walked in and took out an old picture from under my mattress.
   "Jina?" Yoongi asked I looked at him and his look of worry's
   "Yea?"I said and sat down on my bed head facing down.
   "What's wrongs?"he asked and went to my bed.i was fiddling with the picture in my hand. It caught his attention and looked at the picture.
  "Is that your parents?" He asked looking at the picture of my Mom,Dad,Ji-woo,Ji-soo,Jung-wo,and Jihyun. I'm the only one not there.
    "Yea." I said and then he looked around the room trying to find more pictures of them I'm guessing.
   "You don't have any pictures of them in your room. Why?" He asked. I looked at him with a straight face.
   "They don't deserve any pictures." I said coldly.
   "They don't deserve to have their faces in this god damn room." I said starting to cry.
  "Jina calm down and tell me why." Yoongi said. He moved closer to me and side hugged me.
   "When I was young I always dreamed of being an idol like I am now. My siblings supported the idea. But my parents hated me."
   I looked up to see if he was listening and he was.
   "I remember one day I went downstairs to get a drink. No one was home just 5 year old me and my mom. As I got water I started to sing until I felt a sting on my cheek.
    My mom slapped me she told me I had a horrible voice that nobody wanted to hear. She said I was annoying and that she didn't want a daughter like me."
   Yoongi wiped my tears that I didn't know even fell.
    "Continue" he said. I took a deep breath and started once again.
"My dad then came out of no where. I'm guessing he heard the conversation cause then he said I was worthless. My dad punched me in the stomach.
     Ji-woo and Ji-soo just got back from school and that's the first thing he saw. Ji-soo ran towards me and checked if I was okay.
  Ji-woo told my parents to stop. They said how could they care about such a brat like me. They fought while Ji-soo took me to our room. She told me pack my stuff I didn't know what she meant but I did as I was told.
    I had 2 bags filled with clothes she had her 2 bags. She told go pack my brothers things and I did. Ji-woo opened the door to his room and saw me packing his things.
   He told me to stop and then looked at me making sure I was okay. I was still crying confused on what was going on. Then Ji-soo came and said she text the Jung-wo to pick up JiHyun. They told me to climb the window.
   Once I got on the floor I saw them climbing as well. When we were outside ji-woo told me to get on his back and hold on tight. I did and I fell asleep in the process. When I woke up I was at nanas house. I asked what happened and they told me they wanted to run away.
   I have to admit I liked it at Nanas house.i was able to sing a lot but I was always alone. I took care of my nana and the 2 oldest tried to find jobs to get some money" I said yoongi looked at me sympathetically. I wiped the tears off my face and continue.
   "I didn't have a great childhood yoongi." I said looking at him.
  "I had to learn something's on my own." I say I wipe off tears that now fell from his face.
    "But I still won't forgive them. I respect them for giving me life. But why love them i-if they don't give m-me l-love back." I said finally breaking down.
Yoongi p.o.v
  "Jina it's okay.how about get some sleep." I said she nodded her head but said she wanted to sleep with her family.
   I picked her up and carried her to the living and let her lay her head on my lap with her legs on jimin.
   Once she fell asleep I told the boys everything. They all looked at me shocked.
  I think everyone thought the same thing
How could such a precious girl go through so much?
————————————————————————a/n: how are you all doing hope you stay safe!