FanMeet

Today was our fan meet and I was so excited. I woke up around 6:00 and went to take a shower. As I got out of bed I see Jin at the door.
"Yes can I help you?" I said. I think I startled him.
"Oh your awake. I was gonna tell you to start getting ready." Jin said while entering the room slowly.
"Yea ok I will be down in a bit.Now get out so I can shower please." I said he smiled and then left
I went to take a shower and decided to where a tan dress shirt with some jeans and my white converse.
When I went down I see Jin cooking some eggs with bacon and TaeHyung helping.The aroma was amazing.
    "Hey JiJi,Good morning" I look at jimin and smile. He was sitting in the living room with Yoongi on one shoulder and jungkook on the other. Both sleeping.
   "Wake those two up for breakfast." Hobi said walking down the stairs with Namjoon
   "I got this" Namjoon said "W-"   he was cut off by Jin
   "YAH! MIN YOONGI AND JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP AND EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE WE LEAVE OR ELSE I WILL NOT MAKE FOOD FOR BOTH OF YOU LATER!" He yelled. Jungkook and yoongi ran to the dinner table and started eating.I was laughing so hard I fell to my knees.
   "Y'all were scared for life!" I said in between laughs. I went to the table and started eating.
  "So Jina are you excited for the fan meet" Taehyung asked me. Soon I feel all eyes on me.
   "Yea I am. I'm actually super excited!" I said while eat my food.
   "Ok let's get going" jungkook said
Time skip
   We were at the fan meet and let me tell you it was packed. So many people.
  I sat in-between Yoongi and Jimin and wait for the first fan to come.
   The seating was
   Namjoon,Jin,yoongi,me,Jimin,Tae Hyung, jungkook
   I looked at yoongi with the fan and then she came to me.
   "HI UNNIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She said. I laughed and held her hands. She was probably 13-14.
  "I love you too! Your so cute!" I said and gave her her album back.
  People kept coming and coming but what made my heart melt was a 5 year old boy.
   My heart was pounding. The boy was so small and looked so scared.
   "H-hi noona. I l-love y-you a lot! Y-you are my B-Bias." He was so cute I quickly signed his album and then held his hands. Then he asked me something I didn't expect..
"N-noona will y-you be m-my g-girlfriend" he held out a ring pop while shaking a bit l.
"Of course!" I took the ring and kissed his small cheek. He reminds me so much of my nephews.
"YAH! YOU CANT DATE UNTILL YOONGI GETS MARRIED!" Jin yelled. Yoongi looked at him and asked "why me! I will get married before you Jin!"
We all burst out laughing and continue to sign the albums
Today was a real fun day!
————————————————————————here is Jinas outfit:

 Yoongi looked at him and asked "why me! I will get married before you Jin!"   We all burst out laughing and continue to sign the albums    Today was a real fun day!————————————————————————here is  Jinas outfit: