Parents

Today we had a concert In Seoul. This was my hometown. It was beautiful.
We were all preparing for the stage. I felt something was going to go wrong today I don't know why.
"Jina what you thinking about" Taehyung said. I smiled and shook my head
"Nothing important" I said. I tied my shoes and went to the lift.
"PLACES" we hear we get ready to get up.
"ARMY!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY!" We yell and start the concert
Timeskip
While we were singing I saw the boys looking at me with worry. I was so confused why.
Jungkook comes up to me and I asked what happened.
"Jina..." he said but was soon interrupted by Yoongi
"Don't look in the crowd." He said I was so confused but agreed.
We were singing appanman when I almost tripped.
I caught myself and accidentally looked into the crowd.
Bad Mistake.
The people who abused me. Who ruined me. Who threw me away from their live. We're here.
"M-mom d-dad?" I whispered. Jin came to my side and took me away. I started to sing my part but everyone could tell I wasn't in the best mood.
When the song ended we had 30 minutes. The lights went out and I went to my dressing room and sat on the couch thinking.
"Jina." Namjoon called. I looked up and saw him with worry in his face and all the members behind with the same look.
"Why are t-they he-here" I said starting to cry. Jimin stepped forward and sat next to me rubbing my back.
"T-they can't B-be here." I said they all look at me with sympathy. They know what happened. And it sucks.
"Jina don't let this get to your head." Yoongi said. He crouched down in front of me and lifted my face with his finger.
"They are stupid for treating you that way. And your right they shouldn't be here. But take this chance to show them that your strong and that you achieved your dreams without their help." He gave me a kiss on my forehead.
"Jina take a little nap.we will stay here with you." Jimin said .I laid my head on his lap and my legs on Hobi.
Timeskip
"Jina wake up" jungkook said. I nodded my head and headed towards the stage.
We had a couple songs to perform and I told Namjoon I wanted to say something. He was fine it.
"HELLO ARMYS!!!" I said. They all cheer back as a response.
"Army I want to say something serious." They all silenced.
"Today I don't know if you noticed but while singing appanman I got distracted." I look down and wipe the tears that were threatening to fall.
"In this crowd today there is 2 people who I didn't want to see again. They hurt me. Physically and emotionally." I said
"Mother. Father. What a surprise your here at my concert! Everyone these 2 didn't have faith that i would make it as an idol. They were ashamed of me!" I said starting to cry.
"I want you 2 to realize how much pain you put me through. You never believed in me. Heck you called me w-worthless!"
"You abused me. You hurt me. You broke me. You didn't just break me you broke the other 3!" I started shaking at the thought of my siblings.
"I thank you for giving me life but I do not want to see your faces again. Thank you." I said I then started to sob and fell on my knees. The members rushed to me and hugged me.
"Do you want a piggy back ride?" Yoongi said. I look up and smile a bit and nod.
I jump on his back and snuggle my head in his shoulder.
"ARMY it was a nice time with you but unfortunately it has to end. Thank you!" We ended the concert and I ended up falling asleep on yoongis back.
Jin p.o.v
"She's strong" Namjoon said I nod my head and look at the sleeping girl.
We were heading home so she ended up laying on Yoongis lap and legs on taehyungs.
"I can't believe they had the courage to come to the concert." Yoongi whispered trying not to wake the sleeping girl.
"That woman is not her mother I am!" I said making everyone but Jina laugh.
"How about let's have a moive night tomorrow."jimin said. We all agreed.
The whole car ride we were focused on the girl sleeping.
It's been a rough day for all of us.