5

NOT FINISHED

When I woke up I was in a helicopter with a killer headache. My ears were ringing so loud. I looked around and noticed my vision was pretty blurry. I was quite scared because I didn't know where I was, but everything crashed. I was assaulted because I helped an alien because he helped me. I felt the dried blood from my nose and fresh blood still falling down my face. I groaned in pain. "Are you alright Serina?" Mikaela asked. "Does it look like I'm okay?" I sassed. "Okay dang don't have to take it out on me," Mikaela replied. "Sorry Mikaela."I apologized. "So, why are you guys here?" A young blonde woman asks. "Well, my dumbo of a brother bought an alien car," I stated. "Shut up Serina!" Sam yelled at me. "Well, it's not my fault that you bought an alien car which led to me getting assaulted." I snarkily say. "Oh, whatever Serina it's not like I can predict the future," Sam argued. Before I could argue with him for the rest of the ride Mikaela butted in, "Alright enough you two, now is not the time." I sighed but I listened to her because ultimately she was right, we're being brought somewhere and probably about to go to jail. After taking a couple of seconds to just breathe and calm down we got to where the agents needed us to be, Hoover Dam.