Are you ready..?- 3

Play when said thank you!!

Author P.O.V

After their little grind of killing monsters destruction and the three others had leveled up to level 9 while the mage leveled up to 20 and the fighter level 19. They all got up from being on the floor, tired, and they start going into the city to get some food and a drink they just start talking, laughing and joking around not caring the eyes around them. Until the mage brought something up "Hey kookie? Are you going solo? Like you know....?" The fighters mood lowered and stared  at him.

"I am"

(Time skip 1 week in the morning)

Bells ring..People are heard in the road advertising their small business they work at and some doing quests...

The fighter had leveled up to 26

Meanwhile in the room a small fighter is looking out his window and looks at the recent action he has done.

You have ended duos with destruction would you want to contact..?|

Yes or no?|

The fighter presses the X from the question and bites his lip. Until the cathedral bells start ringing a message going out to meet at the cathedral making the fighter sigh and go to his closet in the hotel putting on a mask and changing his clothes so he wont get recognized by his looks and blocks anyone trying to see his profile, name and level.

(Credits to owner!! ^ )

He puts on a mask and starts to head out, he heads to the cathedral early and sits on the balcony edge no one really goes up to or bother to go and closes his eyes humming quietly not noticing a pair of cat eyes staring at the relaxed player.

*10 minutes later*

The fighter hears the chatters of the players under him he feels their eyes staring, them talking about him. Until he opens his eyes he looks at the people around him seeming like his eyes glow, the people who where talking about him shut up and look at the stage to see a barbarian with his weapon.

"Ladies and gentlemen or whatever you go by I am Eik, I would want to talk to you about the located boss in the ruins of the outskirts of the city!" The Barbarian said, the fighter flickers his eyes to the people and sees pairs of familiar eyes of 5 people..he looks away.. The Barbarian continues " we would like all of the high leveled players to join combat to fight this forest giant to go to the 99th stage! We will meet at the cathedral 2 days later! We will ring the bell, message every one you know and LETS KILL THIS BOSS!!" The Barbarian lifted up his sword, the people cheered and yelled out hoorays and Lets get this bread etc etc.