Attack..Now!-5

Jungkooks P.O.V

Its been a couple of minutes and we reached the dungeon where the beast is supposedly in, I look around and see people already tired making me frown a bit at how weak these people are. (Not to judge) I look at the dungeon and narrow my eyes tilting my head down a bit clenching my fist but was snapped out of it

"Hey destruction, how are you doing with all this..?"

I hear Sejin talk softly towards destruction making me put my head down in guilt for leaving so suddenly at night.

I think to my self and looks at the people who are tired then looks at the kitten guy and whisper "hey we should rest here and go to the dungeon later when everyone is ready..and NOT tired" he nodded and smiles a tiny bit and just yells out

"Lets take a break!! So we can be full energized for the battle!!" I look at the people but then looks away since I dont want them to see my face. I start to walk towards the forest feeling an odd presence, suddenly getting in a fighting position when I see a wolf come out of the woods and stares at me.

I tilt my head and stare at it not putting my guard up since I dont know if its hostility towards me, I slowly walk towards it and take out my hand towards it and pet its head softly which he leaned into. When I was petting him I didn't notice two people behind me who deathly wanted food.

I hear a stick break under a persons weight and turns around to see two people...

Ah...the ones in the cathedral..taetae..? And chimmy? I slightly get on guard and turn to the wolf and kneel down getting small foods from my inventory giving it to the wolf, totally forgetting that there was a shapeshifter behind me which release a loud whine/growl at the smell of food.

I ignore and continue to pet and give a small kiss to the wolf and just start to lose control of its floof and giggles quietly, making the wolf play back and we just wrestle a tiny bit in rubbing against each other and my hoodie falls off.

Shit..

I get up and cover my head and face glancing over to the soulmates whom where turned around talking to each other. I sigh in relief and looks at the wolf

"Hey wolf.." I sit down on the floor and the wolf is bigger (so sad 😞) "I know you cant understand me but.. would you stay with me..?" I pet his head softly "I can make a collar..im a weapons crafter I can make it out of a small light chain for now like I would be making for a mace.." I chuckle softly and kiss its head " would you want that..?" I tilt my head a bit and looks at the wolf smiling softly which only he could see my face.

I look at the wolf hopeful and which he sits down and puts his head on my head making me giggle and hug its neck softly. "Its settled then~!" What I didnt notice that my wolf glared at the shapeshifter and druid. Anyways~ I get up and smile softly at the wolf "follow me..!" I start walking towards the woods and which the wolf follows..

Taehyung duo P.O.V

I was strolling in the woods with jimin to look for food to not only notice a kid..with a wolf but the kid! He was from the cathedral! I was about to go towards him and attack the wolf but stepped on a stick I look down at my foot and looks up at the kid whose standing up. I look at his posture and it seems he is on guard..fuck...I look behind him to see the wolf looking at us and not attacking the kid?!

Anyways I lower my guard and turn to Jimin and soon smell heaven food and growls not noticing I also whined..hehe..anyways me and Jimin keep talking until we hear a bunch of giggling and glance over to the kid whos just play wrestling with the wolf.

But

Wait!

His hood!

I look at his face until he realizes his hood fell off and quickly talks to Jimin again to make it look like we aren't looking. I can feel the stare digging in the side of my head making me shudder a tiny bit and once I feel it leave I tilt my head to look at the kid and notice he is talking to the wolf and soon hugging it...? The wolf has his head on the kids head and just glared at us?! What a nasty wolf?! (He forgot he was a shapeshifter) anyways but soon the both left..sigh should we follow?! Ugh we shouldnt (UGH ugh Ugh ugh can I UGH) and so we left...