Chapter 1

I lay on my window sit late at night with the city park view, looking at the stars and moon as I'm listening to some BTS music just deep in my thoughts in my one bedroom studio apartment.

What would life have been like for me if I had stuck with modelling? would I have crossed paths with BTS? I smirked to myself thinking about it. Nah they are in South Korea and I'm all the way here in Canada I don't think I would have met them with the way the modelling was going.

I sighed "Those fucking pervs."

Oh well I am satisfied with my career change I enjoy being a catering manager its easy I still get to meet people and be hospitable to them. 

I yawned as my eyes felt heavy I stood up and made my way to my bed. I picked up my phone; updated my BTS world game and checked out V's post on weverse, of his selfie saying 'goodnight to army it was 4am for him'. That boy never sleeps but it's understandable with there crazy schedule there sleep was destroyed a long time ago. Little did I know this would be the last thing I would see from BTS. 

.....

I woke up with my ears hurting, I didn't even realize I had fell asleep with my earphones on. I got out of bed and headed straight for the bath for my morning routine. After my shower I was brushing my teeth when I decided to check my phone and bid good morning to Army and BTS on weverse.

I went on to getting changed into ripped black skinny jeans and a loose tee, today I will start work later in the evening. I decided to go out for a walk and get some chai latte at a cafe close by. I wore my black heeled boots and grabbed my leather jacket as I made my way out with just my wallet, keys and phone in hand. 

I put on my earphones and played BTS. When one of the boys started singing I stopped in my tracks. That's strange, I took out my phone trying to make sure it was playing BTS which it was. Why do they sound different? thats weird are my earbuds acting up? probably my ears buds, I should get new ones on my way back home.

I continued about my day got my chai latte and a sandwich, went in a convenient store and got new earbuds. I put them on and tried again, thats weird I thought to myself maybe its my phone's audio. I need a new phone anyways my contract is almost up anyways. I sat in the park for a bit while eating my sandwich and drinking my latte. 

What a nice day today, we are catering a business meeting so it just a simple set up and it shouldn't be long either.

I finished, got up and went back home. When I was waiting to cross the street to my building a bus passby with a post of a boy group and it said BTS on it which confused me, probably a new show that happened to have the same name I should check it out.

I crossed and went to my building, into my apartment. I took off my shoes, hang my Jacket and put my wallet and keys in the bawl on my coffee table. I proceeded to go on my computer to read some BTS fanfics on youtube before I had to head to work later on today. 

"What the Hell!?" I said to myself confused.

"What is this?" I kept scrolling, maybe I am seeing things.

I typed in BTS and the page was full of these strange boys, the same boys I saw on the bus post. I clicked on one music video and it was BTS' song, dance moves, visual, everything but it wasn't the boys.

I breathed in and out, maybe I'm over reacting. Maybe these guys became popular for being copy cats and they are probably just a cover group. I grabbed my phone to go on weverse and see what was going on.

"No!!!!" I screamed, I stood up freaking out. "Ok ok calm down it's probably a prank or something is going on." I breathed in and out again and wrote on weverse,