Chapter 15

It was just Jungkook and I laying on the hospital bed cuddled up in the room alone in silence after everyone left. His hand was playing with mine interlocking and releasing over and over on us. It felt comfortable being like this with him. Seeing him up close like this as an adult now compared to his 14 year old self from a few days ago just really blows my mind.

"You know you literally grew up in 4 days to me." I started.

"Oh that's a quick growth spurt. You like?" He wiggled his brows making me giggle. "For me its been 10 years. You haven't changed at all for me." He exclaimed.

"I thought you wouldn't remember me. What happend? When this all started I was just your fan we had never met."

"Actually we had already met you just didn't know it yet."

"What then why didn't you say anything?"

"Shark told me not to."

"What?" I sat up. "Why would he stop you?"

"Well he said that it would mess up the order of how things are supposed to go. So I had to keep my distance for 10 years until you came back. Also you wouldn't be able to take the news very well."

I pouted looking at him. "Why not? He broke the time travel rules." He shrugged.

"It was worth the wait. You are finally here in my arms." He laughed cuddling me back to laying on the bed.

"Ugh 10 years I feel bad you knew me and I didn't know you until a week ago when I was in the past."

"I kinda might have broke the rules once or twice."

"What do you mean?" I looked up at him.

"In 2015 we came to Canada for the first time. I was very excited and nervous at the sametime  knowing you would be here and I remembered you were a fan so I expected to see you at the fan meet. I never saw you at all which was disappointing."

"Oh I remember that. When that concert happened I still didn't know anything about kpop but later on that year I was a fan." I laughed. He shook his head.

"So that night I was out at the park and guess who I see walking by? I didn't even wear a mask and hat you looked at me and you didn't even recognize me. It hurt my feelings." He pouted and turned the other way.

"Aww I'm sorry. I didn't know." I spooned him and kissed his neck. He turned back smirking.

"It's okay cause it gave me an idea on how you can notice me. I found you on the language exchange app. Thanks to Shark."

"No way." My jaw dropped. "Blue rose?" He grinned nodding. "That's insane no wonder I still get the rose delivered to my apartment every year."

"After 2 years of talking, you disappeared. So BTS came back to Canada"

"I missed that concert too. I was really upset about it."

"I went back to that same park every night in the 3 days we were here. On the last night I saw you again." He paused

"This time you were in another man's arms with a look I have never seen. Even though you were smiling it looked like you were not happy. I didn't like seeing that look on you so I bumped into your boyfriend on purpose making him burn himself with his hot coffee."

"I remember that. That was you?" I started laughing. "He deserved that he turned out to be a jerk."

"I didn't like seeing you like that." He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face to peck my lips.

"Kookie." I whispered deepening the kiss.

....

Six months later...

I woke up to a hand caressing my cheek, I smiled. "Morning" I mumbled.

"Morning rose, how was your sleep?" He stared at me.

"Sleeping at 4am because someone wouldn't let me sleep all night. How do you think I slept?" I turned away playfully upset.

"I'm gonna say super good cause as I recall someone couldn't get enough of this-"

"Jungkook." I quickly turn and playfully hit his arm.

"Ooh I like it when you are rough." He got ahold of both my wrists raising then above my head and he crawled on top of me.

"You know what I'm asking." He turned serious.

"I'm fine the nightmares have stopped I promise." I reassured him but he still wore a worried look.

"You sir should know I'm not an easy girl." I fight trying to pry my hands free.

"That's were you are wrong my dear. You make it easy for me to tease you. You practically bait me."

"I do set myself up for it don't l?"

"Yep." He smirked.

We stared at each other for a moment then he pecked my lips a few times til he really kissed me. Letting go of my wrists and I slowly wrapped them around his neck and also wrapped my legs around his waist.

I flipped us around surprising him. "See not an easy girl."

"I love you." He laughed pulling me back to kissing.

"I love you too."

...

One year...

"I'm glad you finally decided to move to Korea."  Jungkook said as we were strolling hand in hand on the river bank at Han river late at night.

"It wasn't just my decision. It's something we both decided." I say. He stopped and looked at me smirking. I turned to look at the river.

"I love this place, can you believe we were standing here together 10 years ago.?" I closed my eyes and inhaled reminiscing. Our song suddenly started playing.

"What a coince-" I opened my eyes to my surprise I see our friends lining up in front of me with neon letter signs that ready 'Will you marry me?' My jaw dropped and they were telling me to turn around.

I turned and there he was on one knee looking up at me in his hands a beautiful diamond ring sitting in the box.

"I knew you were the one from the moment I met you. This is the place I fell in love with you which made it the perfect place to ask you this Y/N L/N will you do me a great honor of marrying me?."

My tears wouldn't stop flowing, I was  all choked up I had to force that one word to come out. "Yes" all our friends cheered as well as everyone who was watching this happen. He put the ring on my finger with a beaming smile, picked me up in a hug and spun me around.

"I love you" He said as we share a kiss.

"I love you too" I sobbed.