Chapter 10

It was evening and I was sitting on a cement block watching Han river, enjoying the summer breeze, music and crowded atmosphere. Nol, Maddie and Kori went to stake out at the boys dorm. Ethan and Shark were at the hotel.

I inhaled and took in the smell of the river mixed in with the smell of the delicious food from the different food vendors and restaurants around the area.

Looking at how big the bridge looked from close up. I never thought I would ever be able to visit Korea anytime soon. Time travelling is a blessing in disguise.

I stood up and slowly made my way closer to the river bank. Even though there was a nice summer breeze it was starting to make my skin have goosebumps making it a little chilly. I stopped in front of the water close enough to see the waves caress the sand but far enough for the water not to touch my feet. I folded my hands trying to keep warm.

I jumped when I felt something warm being placed on my shoulders. I looked at the person responsible smirking at me and I groan. I just saw him earlier, seriously I was not seeing him that often before, why do I keep seeing him more now? I took off his wind breaker.

"Thanks but I'm about to leave." I said. His smirk quickly turned into a frown.

"You've only been here for 20 minutes. The fun just began now that I'm here." My face twisted hearing him tell me this.

"You were watching me? That's wierd and stalker-ish Jungkook."

"I wasn't stalking you. I just happened to be here before I saw you come and sit over there. But ya I was watching you. You are a way better view than the river." He pushed the wind breaker back to me.

I was speechless again staring back at him with his big adorable brown eyes. His smile got bigger and his eyes shined.

"You are shivering come on. Unless you want me to hold you? I'm very comfortable with that option." He winked.

I broke eye contact and I looked at the wind breaker and back at him. I shook my head and put it on not being able to hold my smile from forming.

"Oh oh what do I see?" He bend down trying to take a closer look at my face as I try to hide it from him.

"Stop." I chuckled still looking away.

"I finally made you smile." His face got serious for a second before  he let a soft smile grace his lips. My heart thumped seeing that. I kept glancing at him not sure if I could keep eye contact with him.

I turned to face the river again and breathed in the air enjoying the moment. From the corner of my eye, I could see him watching me.

"So is this your first time in Korea?" He asked.

"You know how to have a normal conversation who knew?" I sarcastically said.

"I mean I can keep flirting with you since you enjoy it so much." He slipped his hands in his pockets.

"Oh gosh NO!" I quickly turn to him shaking my head and my hands. he laughed in response.

I smiled and continued "Ya it is my first time being here. It's quiet beautiful. I didn't expect it to be way better than seeing it on screen."

"Ya the camera can only show so much."

"I have always wanted to come but my crazy work schedule, my position and life. I never found the chance."

"What made you finally come to the decision? ... Could it be I was the reason? You knew our paths will cross? I'm very flattered."

I laughed, "Fuck off. You need to get over yourself the whole world doesn't revolve around you." I playfully pushed him while he was laughing.