McCallum

The three of us exit the car and look at the mansion in front of us.

"What should we call ourselves?" Gus asked, walking next to me.

"Don't say psychic, they will shut you down immediately. Especially the Mr. McCallum" I said, walking between the two guys.

"Why?" Shawn asked, looking down at the trashcans.

"It's going to be hard to convince people you are a psychic in the first place. It will be especially hard to convince him" I answered. "He's very skeptical about that stuff."

"We should say something vague" Gus spoke up, "Alternative Tactics Division"

"How about the Bureau of spell casting" Shawn piped up.

"Maybe you should just stick to your weird hand motions" I said, putting two fingers up to my head and squint at him.

"I definitely don't look that good doing that" He said, removing my hand from my head. "But, that's my brand."

"According to you, I look better doing it," I shrug, smiling lightly at him.

He playfully rolls his eyes and grabs my hand once again, leading me to towards the trash cans.

"If you are going to hold my hand every 5 seconds can you at least cross our finger and not do this uncomfortable wrap thing you have going on" I replied, taking my hand out of his so he could dig through the trash.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it" He winks at me before looking through the trash.

"You're going through the trash?" Gus asks, watching him.

"Just for a second" Shawn replies, looking around.

"You are, without doubt, the worst detective I've ever seen." Gus said.

Shawn stopped and both the boys looked at me.

I rolled my eyes at the child like personality, "I've seen worse" I shrug, watching Shawn punch his fist in the air, celebrating his win.

"Gus, everything you need is right in front of you, you just have to pay attention." Shawn explained. "Look at this." Shawn continued, pulling out the empty bags of high brand dog food.

"That is the highest quality dog food on the market" I say, eyeing the man.

"Perfect, they pamper there pets. The case is almost solved." Gus sarcastically said.

"This stuff is really expensive" He says, putting it back in the trash. "Why would you possibly open three bags when you only have 1 dog."

"I mean they are rich," I shrugged.

"They waste money" Gus finished.

"Oh my God" Shawn gasped, looking into the trash.

"What is it?" I asked, looking over his shoulder.

"This CD case is basically brand new" He said, inspecting it, "Go put it in the car" He spoke, giving it to Gus.

Gus threw it back in the trash, making Shawn glare at him as he picked it back up.

"Stop bickering, lets go inside" I whispered at the two, leaving them before they could answer.

"Is it entirely to early for me to have a theory" Shawn asked, running up to me.

"You haven't even met the family yet, be patient." I sighed, opening the door for the two boys.

We walked into the nice home and heard cameras going off every few seconds. Detectives and cops scattered the first floor, looking busy.