Chapter 13 || HIM

~ WELCOME BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULE PROGRAM, HOPE YOU ENJOY SWEETIES !! ~

~ 3rd PERSON POV ~

It's been a few days, since the incident that happened at the Dragon's home. The family was in distraut from what happened a couple days ago. Dregen still blamed himself for leaving Ian all by himself with the baby, but Dregen would always sooth his mate.

The night it happened, Drago hasnt slept since his beloved fell out the window, and was swiftly taken away from him.

He searched high and low. Rather he be in his human form, or even in his full on Dragon form - soaring through the sky's looking for his lost mate.

Drago knew his mate was still alive, he could feel Ian's heartbeat in his chest acting like another heart to his. It was a safety measure for dragons whenever something happens between the two - they would always know if their mate was alive or dead. Lucky for them, it only starts to form after they mated for the first time.

Though Drago knew this - he still had worry upon his face.

" Where are you Ian?"

~ IAN'S POV ~

My body felt cold ... Yet - I wasn't hurting anywhere? I thought that was the end of me, truly expecting my life to end right then and there.

Sometimes I wish my life did, so I wouldn't be hurting the people I love the most. Rather it be the parents, Dregen, Ethan, the kids, or even Drago. I felt like - since I came here I've been nothing but a nuisance ... I know I have! But why does my heart suddenly hurt from my saying it?

My eyes was closed, but I noticed that I wasn't outside, nor on a hard floor. In fact, I was in the opposite!

' Why was I suddenly in a bed' ?

* squeak, squeak *

What the hell was that? I don't like the sound of that noise at all. Contemplating with myself, I took the courage to finally open my eyes and see where exactly I was.

I wished I didn't!

When I opened my eyes, my sight was ruined by seeing my old pack leader thrusting away with some random boy like his life depended on it. Lucky, they didn't see me though - but how could you if you're too occupied at the moment?

The noise the boy was making reminded of myself when that exact moment happened to me. His face wasn't in disgust no, but rather the opposite.

"Y- yes Alpha, right there - Ahhh!" The boy suddenly moans out.

"Someones being a naughty whore tonight! Is my dick that good?"

"Ahhhhh ~ yesssss!"

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was indeed, up most likely disgusted! I quickly moved my eyes away from the two, to see where exactly I was.

Once I looked around - memories of this place suddenly came flooding back into my brain. The pain, the embarrassing moments when I literally wanted to vomit my guts out ... came rushing back to me.