Ch. 1

This chapter was made by the lovely RandomWriterO_o 🥺 go check her out when u have the chance....

But other then that enjoy

Take it away sis 🕺🏾🕺🏾
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Take it away sis 🕺🏾🕺🏾~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"I still don't see why you want to meet the gang here. You don't even like drinking." Sonic mumbled over to Tails, seeing the two-tailed fox cleaning his eye glasses and placing them back onto his face

"Well our friends are here and you need to get out of the house. You don't seem like you want to do things anymore except being cramped in your room twenty-four seven." Tails pointed out as Sonic rolled his eyes a bit, looking up at the sign that read "Rouge's Bar." Surprisingly enough, the gang had an idea of hanging out at the bar as a celebration of Rouge having her bar for the past three years. The idea really was more of Rouges idea since it was an accomplishment for her.

"Just please try to enjoy yourself tonight." Tails motioned to Sonic, looking at him with hope in his eyes. Sonic smiled softly and ran his gloved hand through Tails hair, ruffling it up a bit

"Okay little buddy, I'll try." Sonic replied, honesty laced in his words. Tails smiled up at him as they walked into the bar, seeing the people either at the bar or dancing on the dance floor. Tails looked around and grabbed Sonic's wrist, dragging Sonic alongside him.

"Hey guys! Glad you can make it." Silver greeted as he waved, watching as Sonic and Tails walked over taking their seats. Knuckles, Amy, Blaze, and Cream were there with the silvery hedgehog, who all either smiled or waved as they seen Sonic and Tails.

"Where's Shadow and Rouge?" Sonic questioned as he grabbed his drink off the table that the gang had ordered for him when he told them that he and Tails were on their way.

"Well you know that Shadow work's as the bartender here, so he's attending the people at the bar and Rouge is just handling last minute business. She was a little surprised to see that the bar was packed for today." Blaze pointed out. Sonic nodded and took a sip of the Chartreuse he had them order for him. The night continued on and Tails was happy to see Sonic actually smiling around his friends. Though as the night continued, Silver and Blaze went to dance along with Cream and Tails. Knuckles went to go find Rouge to bother her. So Amy and Sonic decided to go over to the bar to talk to Shadow. As they arrived, they noticed that Shadow had been really working since most people only came for something to drink and to clear their minds. Amy and Sonic took their seats and Shadow moved over to them, cleansing out the glass he had in his hand.

"What may I get you two?" He questioned, setting the now clean glass under the shelf. Sonic chuckled, a small blush coming over his face.

"Ah Shads, you don't have to start with formalities, you know us." Sonic poked, causing Shadow to smirk a bit.