chapter 8

Amajaris's POV:

GOD DAMNET! I messed up big this time. I can't believe that I fucking yelled at Victoria. What is wrong with me. She was just asking a simple question. I over reacted.

So all the guys were over our house including the girls. (Becca, Geralys, Kathleen, and Syniya.) Hayes and Victoria already left for their date that only a few people know about. Actually a lot of the guys and girls were getting along very well. Geralys was getting along with Carter. Becca was getting along with Aaron. Kathleen was getting along with Matt. Syniya was getting along with Taylor. I guess you can tell it's going well with Hayes and Victoria. And with me and Cam.... Well he's kind of been ignoring me. I think its because I yelled at Victoria. Throughout the past few days, Cam has been very protective over her. He's like a big brother to her. Especially when he found out she was going on a date with Hayes.

Right now I was sitting in between the Jacks.

"What's going on Amajaris?" Asked a concerned Jack J.

"W-What are you guys talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Come on ever since you got home, you've looked, ya know, gloom." Said a sad Jack G.

"While Victoria, Geralys, and me where in the car, I kind of over reacted and yelled at Victoria. That's why she came running upstairs once she got home. I just feel so stupid." I said trying to hold back the tears. They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh" was all the Jacks said in sync.

"How about we get into a different conversation. Do you know where Hayes and Victoria went?" Jack G said.

"Oh, umm well about that. They kind of- maybe- went on a you know...a date.?" I said in a more questioning tone.

"WHAT!!" is what the Jacks said in sync again.

"What do you mean WHAT?" I said in a little more concern.

"Hayes already has a girlfriend. What the hell was he thinking?" Said Jack J. He looked like he was about to strangle someone.

"WHAT!!" was all that me, Geralys, Becca, Kathleen, Syniya, Nash, Matt, and Cameron said in sync.

"I swear to god when is see that boy, I'm gonna beat his ass!!" Said an angry Kathleen.

"Babe, calm down." Matt said while pulling her back down. But she sat right back up and said,

"NO! This has already happened before and I'm not letting it happen again. Do any of you guys know where they're at?" Kathleen said while pacing back and forth.

"Come on let's go, they're at my house." Said Nash. And with that we left.

*Reminder it's 8:30 at night in the story*

After about 5 minutes, we arrived at his house. Nash slammed open the door and we spread out around the house. 4 of use went upstairs(Amajaris, Kathleen, Cameron, Jack G), 4 stayed on floor level(Geralys, Becca, Matt, Nash), 4 went outside(Syniya, Taylor, Jack J, Aaron) and 2 went down into the basement(Carter and Shawn).

2 minutes later we checked all the rooms upstairs except for one... Hayes room. The four of us walked in slowly and quietly. We seen that they were sleeping in the same bed together and they where cuddled up. When I looked even closer to them, I seen that the both of them had dark marks on their necks. 'He's a dead man," I thought to myself. Cameron must of saw the marks too because he ran over to Hayes picked him up; which caused Victoria to scream; pinned him against the wall and started to punch him in the face....

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Holy shit. What just happened?