Sleepover

Hajime's POV
Also this is if the killing game never happened and everyone's friends
(Except Byakuya cuz I dont like him lmao so he's not here)

I could hear my phone ringing. I reached over to my cellphone and answered the call. Ibuki answered!  Hey, Hajime! I'm just hosting a big sleepover at my house tomorrow if you want to come!" "Sure! I'll come!" I said "Who'll be there?" I said. "I don't really know yet. The only people who replied back were Nagito, Saionji, Fuyuhiko, Mikan, and Souda." Ibuki Said. Nagito. Maybe I could finally confess my feeling to him..I erased that thought and kept talking to Ibuki. "Mikan and Saionji in the same room doesn't sound too fun." I said. Ibuki Laughed, "I hope they won't be too much trouble! Anyways, I gotta go, See ya there!" She hung up the call. I was pretty excited. We don't usually get to meet up together like this. I layed back on my bed and fell back asleep.

(SpongeBob narrator voice)
24 Hours later..
(im sorry I had too lol)

Nagitos POV

I knocked on Ibukis Door. (sorry I have no idea how to start paragraphs) Ibuki threw open the door with excitement. "Hey, Nagito!! Wanna come in?" I could barely hear her since her tv was blaring loud music. "Sure." I walked in. Fuyuhiko, Souda, and Gundham sat on the floor in, almost, a circle. "What kind of ritual is going on in here?" Souda turned the TV down so I could atleast not be earraped by This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco. (IM SORRY I SAW MY CHANCE AND TOOK IT) "Hey, Nagito!" Souda said. "Come sit down." Fuyuhiko added. "Why are we all sitting on the floor?" I said. "Honestly we have no idea. Ibuki told us to sit down on the floor, like, 5 minutes ago." Fuyuhiko said. "IM GETTING SOMETHING READY BE PATIENT FUYUHIKO!!" Ibuki yelled from the end of a hallway. Then we heard another knock on the door. Ibuki SPRINTED out of the hallway and opened the door. I could see Sonia standing there but it also looked like someone else was there too. Ibuki motioned for them to sit, and Hiyoko and Sonia walked through the doorway. Souda was the first to greet Sonia, and no one was surprised. Sonia and Hiyoko said hi to everyone and sat down in the "circle". Another knock rang out through the room and Ibuki, once again, opened the door. Hajime stood in the doorway.