Guests

(I know that last part sounded rlly dramatic lmao also I'm sorry it's taking so long for the komahina it's literally 2 AM and I'm inspired so BIG BOI WRITE TIME)

Hajime's POV

Ibuki opened the door and I said hi to her. There were quite a few people there already. I noticed Nagito first though since he was facing the door. (Are we sure that's the real reason hajime ;)) Ibuki told me to sit with everyone. I sat down next to Komaeda against the wall. We said hi to eachother and started talking to everyone else. Ibuki unlocked her door so she didn't have to keep running back and forth between rooms to open the door. Akane and Nekomaru opened the door and walked in. Ibuki yelled hi and kept doing whatever the heck she was doing. They sat down. The circle was getting bigger now but there was still room in case anyone else came. A couple minutes of chatting, the door opened once again. Chiaki, Mahiru, Peko, and Mikan all walked in together as a group. Chiaki didn't say hi since she was playing too interested in her game on her Nintendo Switch. Hiyoko sighed when Mikan came through the door. Peko sat next to Fuyuhiko, Mikan sat farthest away from Hiyoko, and Chiaki sat next to Mikan. The door opened again and TeruTeru stood in the door. (I know I write TeruTerus name weird don't ask lol) TeruTeru walked over and sat down in the middle of Mikan and Chiaki. Both girls collectively scooched over. Byakuya never came so Ibuki decided to tell us what we were going to do.

(Sorry this one's kinda long lol)