Gone Home

Hajime's POV

Nagito had fallen asleep in my lap. He was warm. He had his knees curled up so that he wasn't taking up any couch room. He was so cute when he was asleep. I realized that everyone was getting ready to go home so I decided to do the same. I shook Nagito's shoulder and told him that I was getting ready to leave. Since he brought nothing, and neither did I, we both told Ibuki that we were going to head out. She said okay, and said goodbye to both of us before heading out. Me and Nagito left but I ran back inside and told Nagito to wait outside. I walked into the room we were in and grabbed his jacket that he left on the bed frame. (It's called a bed frame right) I walked back out and gave it to him. "Thanks." He said. We walked home together. (They're neighbors in this universe) We were about to leave to our houses, but I turned myself around and grabbed his shirt and spun him around to kiss him. I kissed him on the lips for 10 seconds before letting go. He licked his lips. "See you later?" He asked. "Wanna come to my house?" I replied. "Sure." We started walking back to our houses. "I love you, Ko!" I said to him. "I love you too, Hinata-Kun!" He replied. We both parted ways. I texted him when I walked in my house.

Hajime: when are you coming over?

Nagito: tomorrow? 1 PM?

Hajime: perfect. See you tomorrow.

Nagito: u too. love you!

Hajime: I love you too! ( ◜‿◝ )♡