Spun

(tOtAlLy weren't expecting that the bottle would land on Nagito)

Nagitos POV

I guess they call me the Ultimate Lucky Student for a reason. Me and Hajime locked eyes. (Ew) We couldn't tell what eachother were feeling but I knew he wasn't dissapointed. We sat looking at eachother for a couple of seconds. "Get on with it already!" Akane yelled. I looked over at Akane but Hajime grabbed the bottom of my chin and pulled me to his lips. It felt good. I could hear a couple of the girls squealing and giggling to eachother. That didn't stop either of us. We went on for a couple more seconds. I almost knocked Hajime over but caught myself with his leg. He was sitting criss-cross applesauce (DO PEOPLE STILL CALL IT THAT OR SHOULD I CALL IT INDIAN STYLE) so it wasn't too hard to catch myself. We both opened our eyes and pulled away. We got up and Hajime cleared his throat. Silence. No one talked. Ibuki was the first to speak. "OH MY GOD YOU TWO, THAT WAS SOOOOO CUTEEEE!!!" All the girls agreed and the boys just looked at eachother. Me and Hajime sat in silence. We looked at eachother a couple times. Everyone went on with the game. Chiaki was next since she was next to me. She spun the bottle and it landed on Hiyoko. They dId ThE dEeD (I'm sorry I don't know how else to portray this) and everyone continued. I didn't really pay attention to the rest of the game since I was thinking about Hajime. I didn't anticipate the kiss to feel so good. The game finished since everyone was quite bored of it. Peko suggested T or D (Truth or Dare) and everyone agreed. We started the game.