Truthed

Hajime's POV

How did I know Souda would ask this question? It was predictable after what we just did with Spin the Bottle. Nagito dug his face into his knees. "Yes." It was barely audible but I could still hear it. Everyone heard it too. I blushed. Nagito lifted up his face from his knees. His face matched Mahiru's hair. He leaned against the wall behind us. Everyone was excited with this newfound information. I schooched closer to Nagito and laid my head on his shoulder. Nagito probably blushed, though I couldn't see his face. "Wow! This is amazing! I love seeing bonds like this!" Sonia exclaimed. (WE STAN SUPPORTIVE SONIA) Souda mumbled. "Why can't she be that supportive of me?" It was my turn to ask someone now. I picked Souda. Would this be considered revenge? Probably not. "Souda! Truth or Dare?" I asked him. "Dare!" He exclaimed. Perfect. "I dare you to kiss Gundham." They both looked at eachother and everyone laughed. They did so. Ibuki left the room to get something. She came back with 10 blankets for everyone. She color coded the blankets like, giving the orange one to Hiyoko, the purple one to Mikan, the pink one to Souda, etc. She gave me and Nagito one blanket to cover both of us. Haha, very funny. Neither of us minded since the blankets were big enough to cover both though. It was getting late.