chapter 3: naruto's next Challenger. amaterasu unleashed.

After defeating ginka in battle without much effort at all naruto or as most people know him as. 'shinto' decided to find more powerful opponents that would at least test his limits.

And sure enough there was a free for all beyblade tournament happening in the next town so that's where we now find naruto as he has come face to face with valt and his undefeated beyblade valtryek.

Naruto then said.

"So. Your the one called valt Aoi. And I assume that's your beyblade valtryek your holding. It's evolved quite a bit i see.

Care to test it against me and my beyblade???. I can assure you I never lose and I'm just looking for a good challenge."

Shu then showed up and said.

"Valt wait!!!. Don't challenge that guy's beyblade without any backup!!!. That's the legendary blader shinto!!!.

He's managed to defeat galexy Pegasus like it's nothing serious!!!.

That's no ordinary beyblade he's got in his hand valt.
It's the Shinto Kami!!!."

And valt said.

"What the heck!!??. You gotta be kidding me shu!!!. I thought that was only a legend!!!. How did he get ahold of it!!!."

And shu said.

"From what I've heard of in the legends. Once a blader crafts their own bey from their own metals and materials and presents it before the Shinto Kami shrines to show off its potential.

The gods will then bless the beyblade by putting a portion of their own divine power into it. After which the bey is inhabited by the powers and spiritual energy of those deities.

Let me challenge him as well.
Spryzen and I have gotten stronger as well. Besides.

The BBA director has put out a world wide search for this guy and is willing to reward whoever can beat him with whatever they desire. Plus I want to see the power of his bey first-hand for myself."

And shinto said.

"Well alright. But you should know that I don't use a launcher of any kind.

I use my bare hand. Is that fine with you guys???."

And valt said.

"Fine by us. It just makes it easier for us to win!!!."

Valtryek then spoke to valt and said.

"Be very careful valt. This person is hiding his True intentions. I sense a slight amount of darkness in his spirit. Be very careful."

Spryzen then said to shu.

"Valtryek is correct shu.
Do not underestimate this person. A very dark power resonates from within his spirit energy.

Stay on the defensive and don't let your guard down for even a second. Let him make the first move."

Shu Then said.

"I understand spryzen. Let's take this guy down!!!."

Shinto then said.

"Are we going to talk or are we going to battle???. Because if not I'm leaving."

Valt then said.

"We're battling!!!. And we're not using any stadium either.
This is all or nothing and the entire park is the battlefield."

Shinto then said.

"Just what I was hoping for.
Let's begin shall we???.

3..2..1... LET IT RIIIIP!!!."