chapter 6: when three cats and a tailed beast collide.

The akatsuki bladers as they now called themselves had found the island naruto was staying on. Or as they knew him. Shinto. However.

What they didn't know is that over the last few weeks they have been searching for him to exact vengeance for their humiliation team White tigers was about to face their greatest challenge yet.

But their not the only ones who were humiliated by Shinto. The blade breakers were also out for redemption instead of revenge.

Unaware that shinto had separated and scattered the Shinto Kami beyblade all across the island with it's respective shrines both teams prepared for the worst. But they still hoped for the best of any situation.

Tyson then said.

"WOW. So this is where he's been hiding this whole time???.

Makes me wonder what happened that he's chosen such an isolated place to live.

There's literally nobody around to challenge what so ever."

And Kai said.

"Then you obviously don't know what it's like when someone becomes a pacifist."

And Tyson said.

"What that???. What's a paci.whatever you called it???."

And Ray said.

"A pacifist Tyson. Is a person who's only reason for living is to fight without fighting.

To use words instead of actions to win. My guess is something terrible happened that he forced himself into hiding and taking that powerful beyblade of his with him.

Hold on... what's this??.
There's statues of Japanese God's all around here.

But why place them and leave them unprotected???."

Lee then said.

"Hold on Ray. Don't take another step closer.
Otherwise it's going to be your last. Don't ask questions just let me show you.

Let's go galeon!!!."

Galeon then cleared the ground of all the leaves and trip wire's.

(Boom!!!.)

(Smash!!!.)

(Crash!!!)

Ray was shocked. All of those traps and he could have tripped any one of them and been Dead!!!.

Lee then said.

"See what happens when your not aware of your surroundings Ray???.

If I know this guy's motives like I think I do those traps weren't placed to keep something in but rather to keep other people out.

Tell me something guys.
Does the attack Ring in that shrine look familiar to you??."

And Kai said.

"NO WAY!!!. That's... that's.. it's the attack Ring from the shinto Kami beyblade!!!.

But what's it doing here of ALL places!!!. I thought it couldn't be destroyed!!!."

And Kenny said.

"I'm not sure guys but dizzi said she's got a bad feeling about that attack Ring.

Almost as if it was alive.
Like...has a mind of its own.
Alive. It may sound crazy.

But perhaps this is the real deal of a God or goddess in the form of an attack Ring.
I wonder which one it is."

Just then a beyblade came flying towards them as they all heard a familiar voice.