chapter 5:naruto's New Life

Using the boat that he made using his wood style naruto sailed to the most uninhabited island he could find and to his great satisfaction it was perfect.

It was peaceful quiet and there was plenty of food and water resources for him to use for survival.

The best part about the island was that it was so secluded that nobody would ever think of looking for him on it unless they wanted to face heavy Tide's and raging winds.

Naruto then said to himself.

"Ahh. Perfect. Nobody should ever think to find me here.
Now to set up the shrines and and the traps to protect them from any unwanted guests.

Then I'll need to find somewhere to hide the cursed beyblade.i knew it was a bad idea to create this thing. And now.

it's time to separate the pieces and scatter them across the island in their respective shrines."

Naruto then dismantled his beyblade and one after another created a shrine for each of the gods that once inhabited it.

With the pieces separated and the traps at each shrine set up the only thing naruto could do now was start over and forge a new beyblade.

One that was just as equally powerful as the last one.
The only difference. Was that this one was only going to have one God inhabited inside of it.

The only problem was naruto had to choose wisely otherwise the same thing would happen all over again.

He would eventually return to civilization for the next world beyblade tournament and when he did he would dominate everyone and become the champ.

Naruto had to think long and hard about which of the gods to as for their divine assistance in battle.

He wasn't going to use the shinigami. He couldn't be trusted. He wasn't going to use jashin either. That God was a total lunatic.

He could use the elementals raijin fujin suijin or kagutsuchi. But even that was a gamble in itself.

Naruto then said to himself.

"Well..I guess the only option left is to create a bey for each one of the gods to inhabit.

Perhaps if I did that their powers won't be able to corrupt me all at once.

Better start forging I guess.
Afterwards I'll go to each shrine with a single bey for them to inhabit. You ruined my life ten tails.

Now it's time I've repaid the favor. I'll split up your power back into the nine tailed beasts and they shall also inhabit their own Beyblades.

Rinnegan secret art: creation of everything jutsu!!!.

By the powers of the sage of six paths I hereby divide your chakra back into the nine tailed beasts!!!."

The nine tailed beasts then emerged out of the beyblades attack and defense rings.

The kyuubi then said.

"Well it's about time you finally separated us from that monster again. What took you so long???."

And the hachibi said.

"Hey kurama come on.
Cut the kid some slack will you???. He was obviously searching for a safe place to do it. Isn't that right naruto???."

And naruto said.

"I don't go by that name anymore. I've changed my name to Shinto. And yes gyuki I was trying to find a safe place to do it.

Which reminds me. I've made nine individual beyblades based on each of your attributes and chakra nature's to inhabit.

Shukaku. Yours is strictly defensive. Matatabi. Yours is based around speed and agility. Isobu. Yours is based around offense and defense.
Son Goku. Yours is based around endurance. Kokuo.
Yours is based around speed and power. Seiken. Yours is based around defense and endurance. Choumei. Yours is based around speed strength and defense. Gyuki. Yours is based around defense  offense and stamina. And finally kurama. My closet friend. Yours is unique in a way that it allows you to use all the attributes and abilities as the other eight without any of their weaknesses but all of their strengths.