Basically backstory with a little bit of the actual story

"To die would be an awfully big adventure, but to live would be an even greater one!"

|

|

|

Fast forward nine years of living with the Fray's. Aya despised it, she never said anything to them. But nonetheless, she hated it it. She couldn't complain when it was Jocelyn who took her in, and fed her. But then she started to train her to keep Clary out of trouble. 

Jocelyn had Aya on babysitting duty for as long as she can remember. And it sucks 'cause Clary whines so much when she doesn't get her way.

Jocelyn was never a 'mom' to Aya growing her. Jocelyn wasn't the best. When Aya didn't protect Clary from the bullies back in middle school, Aya got hit. When clary whined to her mom about Aya following her around to much. Aya got hit. But it didn't really faze her. Some reason her wounds healed really quickly. All jocelyn would tell her was that she is really lucky.

________

I'm not doing the 'Coffee shop' or the 'Family heirloom' thing.

Aya and clary stood right next to each other, Aya gripping at a dagger in her hand. Which she hid in the sleeve on the hoodie she was wearing. Clary looked at the older girl in annoyance, Clary truly believed Aya wanted to be there. But in reality Jocelyn made her.

"Can you just leave or something, please?" Sighed the red head, Aya simply shook her head not wanting to talk.

Then a rather built blonde man rushed past Clary, hitting her in the shoulder. 

{I don't have or do i remember the actual words, so what ever I think of will just be it}

"Hey watch where you're going!" Aya turned her head to face the two talking- well one talking and one yelling. She took one glance at the boy before figuring out that he's a shadow hunter, she was too. Jocelyn told her that she was a shadow hunter. That she somehow got it into her system while she was still a baby. She wasn't aware who her parents were, she doesn't really remember anything before she meet Luke. But she does have hope that her family is still out there.

"Hey, why don't you just let him leave after he apologize?" The blonde man looked at Aya, only noticing her now. 'She also has the sight!'  He thought, then he really looked at her.

He noticed how her brown hair seemed to glow, her brown eyes held something in it that he couldn't explain. How she was able to wear jeans and a hoodie with sneakers and still look good. "i'm-" The man was not able to finish he's sentence as he was cut off by another man calling his name. He-Jace took  off running into a club. Clary starts to talk to her friends as Aya stayed quite. Clary then throws off her jacket and runs into the club. Aya following behind her.

-------------

I promise it will get better