9

Ah yes the long awaited part 9😅 I'm sorry it's been so long, I loose interest in things pretty quick and with all the shit in the world I was slightly distracted 😅 again thank you for all the support and understanding ❤️

Aizawa's p.o.v
God these kids are going to be the death of me.
"Okay! Everyone sit down and do whatever quietly while I nap. Mic should be on his way for your next period." I look over everyone with a silent warning in my eye. I do not want to wake up to chaos. At that I point at an empty desk next to the window, "problem child that's your seat. Your tiger can stay next to you." Now sleep.

Izuku's p.o.v
I go to sit down but walking past people I notice a lot of people flinch as tigeress walks past. She doesn't bite though...I guess they don't know that, huh? Finally sat down I start fiddling with tigeress' fur as they're all looking at me...what do I do?!
"HEY NERD!"
"Ah- yes k-kacchan?"
"I'm...I'm sorry for bringing auntie inko up."
"It's okay, it's in the past." I smiled happy to see my old friend.
"Can I stroke your tiger?" The class was shocked, in the few days they knew Bakugo they had never seen him so - so tame.
"Sure! She likes it behind her ears most!" I'm happy someone wants to play with tigeress.

3rd person p.o.v
The tiger stands up and walks over to the explosive blonde tail flicking from side to side. Bakugo held out his hand for the tiger to smell before stroking her head. 'so soft....' was the thought going through the blondes mind. Rubbing behind her ears a soft purring echoed around the classroom. Said class just watched as the most aggressive person they knew play with a giant Tiger as a tinkling was heard mixing in with the purring. Ururaka turned round to see izuku laughing lightly at the tiger and boy. "Hey deku? Do you mind me calling you that? What is your quirk?"
"Oh! Um...yeah I guess you can call me that, just please don't use my surname it holds bad memories. My quirk is called natural. It gives the holder the natural instincts of nature. So flora and fauna will listen to my command and i grows green delicate wings in times of need. Basically, if I'm falling from a specific height with no plants around I will grow wings similar to a butterfly 😅 I had to find that bit out the hard way...what are your names and quirks?"

At that question the class went round taking turns to say their name and quirk while the talking broccoli wrote it all down in a notebook that came from nowhere.
"HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY! LITTLE LISTENERS! LETS START ENGLISH!"

timeskip to the end of the day

"Before you go we are going to be doing rescue training tomorrow off campus so be here on time." Aizawa said looking at denki at the end. "Okay, okay I get it! You sleep in one time!" The class just laughed.
"Problem child you will be living in the school's forest according to Nezu. I'll take you there now."

And done! Hope you enjoyed and for those who have said tigers don't our thank you but this is fanfiction 😑 small details like that I don't really mind.