The planet of Kolls

Captain's log supplemental: Spock, Doctor McCoy and I are still on the planet's surface. Kolls, the alien being that rule this civilization have our phasers and communicators, has told me to surrender the Enterprise or suffer the "consequences" I, of course, haven't, so they have taken McCoy away from us for, in Kolls words, "show us what they can do". Spock and I have tried in vain to resist, we are now in a prison.

Kirk was resting in a corner of the cell, he felt dizzy and tired. Spock was walking from one side to other, it's said that vulcans have no emotions but there was a clear desperate expression in Spock's face. Suddenly the noise of a heavy metal door being open sounded, Kirk opened his eyes and Spock turned his head to see Kolls and a few guards entering the room.

"Have you changed your mind?" Kolls asked calmly

The captain denied with his head

"Maybe this makes you to" The alien said while making a gesture inviting them to follow him.

Spock went quickly after Kolls who leaded them to a room with a few panels and buttons and some other guards and technicians.

Spock was confused and expecting to join the doctor, this was the only thought in his mind. Kirk was blank-minded, maybe because of the lack of sleep.

"You don't have any alternative but surrender your ship". This words took both back to the real life.

"We built the ultimate weapon of persuasion, of torture, all men that had been in it have surrender or gone insane" the governor said, this time looking to Spock.

"You have no alternative" He repeated.

"And I'm sure that seeing the good doctor in it will change your minds easily". At this comment Spock pulled himself off the guards with a violent move and went quickly to Kolls, there was fury and fear in the vulcan's eyes but the guards took him back before he could get to the governor.

"Worried about your friend Mr Spock?" Kollos asked with a certain mockery on his voice.

"You should be" He said in a tone that made the vulcan shudder, the anger was gone, it was only fear left in his eyes.

"We have created a technology based on that of the Shore Leave planet" Kolls explained "but we have configure it, it now recreates one's worsts fears" his voice went baleful "the most deeps and dread fears, some of wichs you might even ignore you have"