Woah

It was the second day that I was left alone, sick. Thanks mom. She was on a business trip in LA for the week, so that meant I had provide for myself because I knew my brother Dylan wouldn't want to hang out with his sister and make sure she was okay, before going out to party and stay out with all of his friends instead. Thanks to Dylan too. It was just me at home, sick, tired, lonely, and cold.

I decided to make a progress out of the day, so I didn't seem half as sick as I was. I hopped in the shower, which felt amazing, for the first time in 2 days. When I finally got out, which seemed like 2 hours later, I walked into my room, and collected some clothes out of my drawer. Joggers and a baggy t-shirt seemed alright, since no one would be here, except me. I put my wet hair up in a messy bun and didn't even bother to do my makeup. I went to my brothers room to check if he was home or not, which of course he wasn't.

I decided to go downstairs and make me some breakfast, or at least try too. I haven't even been able to eat for awhile. I decided to put a toaster pastry in the toaster and wait until it was done. The smell of it filled my nose with delight. I finally had my smell and taste back, and it was great.

I texted my brother to see when he was going to get home, because he had the car, and I didn't have any girl necessities. He finally replied about 20 min later, saying he would be home shortly, but he had a tag along. Oh great. That means I have to actually put an effort in looking a little bit decent.I went back upstairs to my closet, and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and white chevron shirt, with the back part open. I checked my self out in the mirror. I then remembered I didn't have on any makeup. I quickly applied some eyeliner and mascara, Not too dark, but with perfect wings. I left my hair up in a bun because I didn't want to bother with that mess right now.

Dylan texted me shortly after that and told me he stopped at Mcdonalds to get a bite to eat. At least he was thinking of me. A little while after that, he pulled up in the driveway. I sat on the couch as he fiddled with the lock on the door until he knocked, because he couldn't get it opened. I got up and let him in and the tag along, was more than just one of his normal friends. He was a good looking new friend. He has tattoos, piercing, dark hair and light blue eyes. He was beautiful.