Casual

"Hello" He said with a cheeky smile.
"Uh hey" I said, slightly blushing.
Dylan was starring at me like I was crazy by now.
I walked into the kitchen area, where Dylan was, and the boy followed behind me. He was obviously starring at my arse.
"Why did you need me home?" Dylan asked rudely.
"I um..needed to run to the market down the road, to um ..get a few things." I tried to explain.
"Like?" He asked.
"Just a few things. I'll be back. Give me the keys." I said as he dug into his pocket and grabbed the keys.
"I'll go with you." The friends said.

I was not expecting that. He can't go with me, I have to get girl necessities.
He was already out the front door by the time I came up with a reasonable explanation.
"Hey, watch out. He's...dangerous." Dylan said laughing.

When I got into the car, he immediately started asking me questions and changing the radio station. He pulled out a cigarette and offered me one, I'd never tried it, so I said no.
I pulled into the parking lot, and of course he got out and followed me inside. Right behind me every step. I walked into the girl isle, and he started to snicker.
"I knew this is what you needed, I just wanted you to feel embarrassed" he said laughing.

"Well aren't you sweet?" I replied.

"I can be, actually. And I was gonna ask you, would you like to go out sometime?"

We were standing in the isle, where girls go to get their products, and I was being asked out, by a really hot guy. Never seen it coming.

"Really? You expect me to say yes to you? After you wanted to make me feel embarrassed coming to the store with me? Really?"

"Well, I didn't mean to sound ride or anything love, I just..I'm sorry. I didn't think it through." He began to turn a shade of red.

"Well the answer is yes by the way if you were wondering."