best night ever?

"So where are we going?" I asked.
"For food. Do you always talk so much?" Niall asked.
"Do you always answer a question with a question?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Does it bother you?" He smiled.
I nodded and he laughed.

We ended up going to an Italian restaurant. Liam just played with his food and Niall kept touching my thighs under the table. Lovely.

"You guys want to see a movie? I think the new horror one came out yesterday.. Uh, what's it called?" Liam looked at us.

"Women in black?" Niall asked.
"Yeah. I guess." I answered and Kaitlyn nodded her head.
We ended up waiting until the 10 o'clock one, which meant we had 2 hours to blow. We ended up going to Walmart, to the toys section. Liam and Niall got on a pink children's bike, and began riding all over the store. That's when they bumped into Zayn. He was tan, tall, and had a beautiful face structure. What am I kidding, he was sexy. I'm pretty sure he caught me checking him out when he gave me a weird smile.

Nialls pov

Of course the movie wait would be 2 hours long. I texted Zayn and told him to meet us at Walmart. Liam and I had the whole night planned out. Get the girls out, invite a few friends, and get them drunk. Perfect. But now, I don't want to. I think I'm actually falling in love with her, no I'm not. This is supposed to be a joke. Get them to fall for us, then fuck them, and leave. But I couldn't do that to her. I have to. I'm getting paid. no. I like her.

"C'mon Ella. It's fun. Just get one down and ride with us." I said.

"No way. I'm not getting in trouble because of this." She said, crossing her arms.

I loved her innocence. She was so adorable. And me, she would never end up with a guy like me.

Zayns pov

So this is the girl they were talking about. She didn't seem like the type that would fall for any of us, especially not Niall. I walked up to Niall, who was getting off the pink bike. The girls were looking at the electronics now.
"So when is the other girl going to be here?" I asked him.
"I'll text her." He said as he pulled out his phone.
"15 mins or so." He replied.

Liam took out a cigarette, and lit it, inside walmart. And of course, you'd think a worker would come tell him to put it out, but since it was just Louis, he didn't mind.

"When are the other girls gonna get here? I get off in 20." He said.

"Niall texted the other girls. They said 15 minutes, but whenever I guess." I told him.

"Get ready for the best night ever." Liam said, as the 3 other girls walked up together.