Oh brother

I grabbed a few other things, to help my cravings and he followed me everywhere I went. He was getting pretty annoying with that.

"You know you walk with you toes pointed in a bit?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think living for 16 years allows you to notice everything about yourself."

We got up to the cashier and he told him he needed a pack of cigarettes. But I was underage, and I was pretty sure he was too.

"It's okay. He knows me love." He whispered.

The brown headed boy looked at the guy I was with, and gave him a pack. Without paying. I checked out and went to the car, waiting for his slow self to come out of the store.

"Took you long enough." I said as he got into the car.

"I was sure enough you were gonna leave me by now babe." He said smiling.

"Yeah, well it crossed my mind only a handful of times. But I.." He cut me off.

"But you're too sweet and innocent to leave me behind. Am I right?" He asked.

"I am most certainly not as innocent as you think." I snapped back.

"Well, if you're not so innocent, here, smoke this." He handed me a cigarette.

I haven't ever smoked. Nor did I want to. But I had to show him that I was more than what he thought I was sought out to be.
He lit it for me then placed it in between my fingers.
I placed it in my mouth, and took a drag. It made me cough and I wanted to vomit.

"Told you. If you weren't innocent, you would've known what you were doing." He said laughing.

"Just because I haven't smoked, doesn't make me innocent. I've done other things."

"Such as?" He asked.

"Um..name something, I'll tell you if I have or not." I told him.

"Virgin?"

"Well of course. You're not?"
I didn't need an answer, by the look on his face I knew the answer was no.

"Got fingered?"

I made a sickening face, which obviously gave that answer away.

"Blow job?"

"Me? But that in my mouth. Disgusting."
He laughed lightly then stopped.

"Handjob?"

"And again, no."

"Love, I give up. Tell me, what have you done?"

"Um..well none of those, but I've made out with a. Boy and I let him touch my boobs. That's basically it. Oh and I once had a hickey, but I had to hide that away from everyone."
Why was I telling him all this?

"Really? You hid it from everybody? Who was the guy?" He asked.

"Why must you know?"

"Chill. You didn't have to say."

We pulled into the driveway, and he finished up his cigarette.

"You're finally home. How was it..with him?" Dylan asked.

"Fine. What are you worried about?" I asked.

I set the items on the counter, and grabbed my item and tucked it into my bag. I put the icecream and chips away into the cabinets.

"I'm just wanting you to be cautious. You never know what can happen with an older guy."

"What's his name?" I asked.

"You don't even know his name and you've been out with him for about 45 minutes? It's Niall." He said.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"19, why are you asking me? Why don't you go out and talk to him? And why do you smell like smoke? Have you been smoking? And why we're you Gone so long? Did something hap.."

I turned around, and walked upstairs. Leaving him to answer his own questions.