02┃Taehyun

↷ Fantasy Tropes──┄ Sorceror

Fantasy Tropes
──┄ Sorceror

"Hey Taehyun, can you show me your magic?" I ask hesitantly as Taehyun looked up from the book situated on top of his palms

"Hey Taehyun, can you show me your magic?" I ask hesitantly as Taehyun looked up from the book situated on top of his palms. He let one hand of his hitch his glasses to the right, fixing it after the slight movement.

"Right now?"

"You don't have to if you're busy." I tell him bluntly as I shift my eyes on the ground, my teeth digging unto my moistened lips and my hands shoved down on my back waiting for his reply.

"Hm.." He snatched the brief one minute he had as he pondered over my sudden request. "I'm not exactly busy and it's you so, sure." Taehyun shut the book closed and placed it on the rusty desk he leaned his torso on.

As he fixed the things sprawled on the platform, I gaze at him, admiring how tidily he works with objects and how it reflects his perfectionist personality.

And by those words he uttered of, I can only wonder if he ever meant that in a romantic way because if he did, I'll be praying of my appreciation and thanksgiving of my success to God over and over agai-

"(y/n)?" I fidget over his calling as he leans closer to look me straight in the eye. "Are we going now or are you deciding on an exploration to Jupiter this minute?"

I took a sharp turn with my head on the left, attempting to hide the red hue creeping on the exterior of my cheeks. "W-We are. I'm just you know erm thinking of stuff to past the time..." Seriously, how transparent can your excuse go?

He raised a brow on my remark before striding past me unto the exit of the room. "You wanna come or...?" Taehyun asked shrugging my excuse from the start.

"Y-yeah..." I answer as I trail him out of the wide door.

My bangs flew into the air as heavy gusts of wind blew over my front, making me squeeze my eyes from the impact laid on my face. A blurry vision of Taehyun was played before my squinted eyes, turning his head off from the direction of the cool breeze which collided against his gorgeous facial features.