03┃Taehyun

↷ Song Themes──┄ 20cm

Song Themes
──┄ 20cm

It has been a long day

Reminiscing on the events that happened earlier, I grew restless and exhausted even from doing so.

I could feel my butt heating up from sitting on the ground which eventually warmed after five minutes. But, I chose to stay and prop my palm on my sides as I glance on the darkening sky. Probably because of how lazy I am or,

Maybe, I can't stand the thought of finding him around once more, disrupting my tranquil state. It's not his fault, it's just—

"(y/n)?" a voice calls out my name from behind, hinting me to shift my head to the supposed direction. So I did, scanning the person I mostly hoped not to see.

"T-Taehyun!?" I exclaimed, wide-eyed as I face him visibly panting while bending his torso lowly. "Why are you here? Did you follow m—"

"No. I was purposely searching for you.." He said while plopping beside me. His eyes trailed down the flight of stairs before us yet he chose to sit here, at the top.

I sighed before scooting awkwardly to the right. I bit my lip, clearly defeated at the game of hide and seek. I could've thought I found a place unbeknownst by our class.

I glance over to Taehyun whose gaze has nervously lingered on the ground and to my face from time to time. He quickly switched his eyes to the rails on the side when he met mine. His hand slid up his neck and he began rubbing the surface.

I blinked by the movement his body presented but I decide to ignore it. "What do you want?" I say bluntly, almost in a monotone and a clearly bored voice.

I fully face him but he chose to look by his side instead. The tone I presented must've caused such tension to affect him.