03┃Yeonjun

↷ Song Themes

Song Themes

──┄ Cat and Dog

"Where could that boy be?" I wondered as my eyes scan the place, attempting to search for the guy

"Where could that boy be?" I wondered as my eyes scan the place, attempting to search for the guy. If only he would behave and stay at home, he knows I couldn't watch over him for hours. And now, if anyone notices him, he's in big trouble regarding his form.

As I came past an old lady in beige, I went to ask for any information about the whereabouts of Yeonjun. "Ma'am, have you seen a guy in a red hoodie matched with blue jeans?"

She furrowed her eyebrow before bugging her eyes out on my question. "Oh. You know that kid?." I nod at her statement, hopeful of her answers. "Well, you got to teach him some manners. And oh, are the ears and tail real? They're looking realistic and by the way he went this wa—"

"Thanks ma'am!" I blurt out before running to the direction her index pointed me at. Without budging my head, I focused on the path way more than my sides.

After making my way unto a post, there I switched my gaze unto a familiar figure on the distance. Knowing who the figure is, I couldn't help but yell..

"YEONJUN!!" I shouted at the spur of the moment, careless of the nearby city dwellers whose stares are pointed at us.

Having to switch gazes at numerous people eyeing us, I instantaneously squeaked out a sorry before hauling the leash as I drag Yeonjun and I out of the streets.

I strutted and dealt with the embarrassment while weaving past crowds with such skeptical looks. I could not blame them though. After all, such bizarre creature had also made me question if I was still sane.

As we halted into a deserted alley, I propped my palm on the wall and bent my torso lowly whilst catching my breath.

Yeonjun on the other hand was visibly grooming himself like the ordinary. Except, he wasn't normal.