04┃Soobin

↷ Highschool Tropes──┄ Mr

Highschool Tropes
──┄ Mr. Popular

"Girls, there he comes

"Girls, there he comes." Audible whispers from female students can be heard cooing near my placement.

I averted my gaze from my scribbled textbook as I glance to where their murmurs directed. Now it dawned to me in a flash when I scanned the person sauntering to the standing teacher's wooden desk.

A few strands of his almond brown hair glided along the air as he made his way, wandering his chocolate pair of eyes aimlessly across the room.

Visible dimples were flared to us as a subtle smile was plastered on his gorgeous face. He propped both of his large hands on the table, leaning his chest forward as his student council badge comes to view.

"Greetings class one, I'm here to collect your plan sheets for the nearing School Festival." One statement. That's all it took to have another round of girls' flirtatious giggles and perceptible mutters. Boys on the other hand, had viscous scowls spread on their faces as they peer at the man.

Such occurrence would only be seen as ordinary and therefore anticipated. I mean, the man standing before us is none other that our prominent student council president, also known as Choi Soobin, the guy that could unhinge a girl in mere seconds.

The guy that I secretly admire from afar.

"Class representative?" he continues, scanning the clutter of students. I fidget slightly from the call.

"Y-Yes?" I abruptly stood up, stuttering as I lift my hand in the air. As soon as our eyes meet, his soft lips curled to an even bigger grin, making me redden on his reaction. I might stammer to his calling but the icy daggers sent to me by the near fangirls made me flustered even more.

"The class sheets?" He questioned.

"Ah that I-I—" Oh dear, brace yourself (y/n), keep your head cool and maintain a calm composure. It's not like I've never talked at least once to him, regarding the position I have to carry on. It's just simply the fact that his mere presence never fails to overwhelm me.