•44•

Liked by daisy_younglove and 1,913,668 others

@aron.piper: Tengo ruido pa rato💍

30,233 comments

  I smiled at his picture. I was currently in Alissa's apartment. Alissa lives in LA but she has an apartment in Spain and New York, and I think she's getting one in Italy. She usually works around Europe but she works mostly in New York and Spain.
  "So you know what you're going to wear?" Mya asks with a smile.
  "No...anyways it's not my premier so I don't know if I should dress up-"
  "Bitch you have to." Alissa comes out of the bathroom in a robe.
  "Why?"
  "This girl is dumb, Mya please explain." Alissa says and goes back in the bathroom.
  "Ok...Daisy why are you here in Spain?"
  "Because...because I like Spain?"
  "No Daisy, who invited you here?"
  "Arón." His name rolls out of my lips flawlessly.
  "Ok and why did he do that?"
  "Because he wants to get to know me." Alissa comes out of the bathroom with a mad expression on her face.
  "Bitch he loves you! Have you seen the way he looks at you?!"
  "Ok Liz I think she gets it." Mya says.
  "I like him too."
  "No baby...we've been paying attention to the way Arón been around with you...and man did he fall."
  "Oh no..." I say. I didn't want this to happen. But...this could be a good thing too. But...what about Timothée?
  "What do you mean oh no?" Alissa says.
  "I don't know what...I don't know if I love him...I like him."
  "Yeah but do you think you would love him?" Mya asks.
  "I mean yeah but...not right now."
  "Oh we know, we just wanted to tell you so you don't fuck him tonight, cause that would just make him love you more." Alissa walk back to the bathroom.
  "Yup." Mya shakes her head. I tried to hold it in. But I knew I was lying to myself.
  "WhataboutTimothee." I rush my words and don't even take breaths.
  "Timothée?" Mya says confused.
  "Yeah...I...fuck...I'm still in love with Timothée."
  "Daisy you shouldn't." Alissa warns me.
  "Why? He said he still loves me."
  "Really?" Mya says sounding a bit mad.
  "Yeah." I tell her.
  "Mya don't." Alissa comes out of the bathroom again. What is happening? Mya pulls out her phone and my eyes see something that I didn't want to see.

 What is happening? Mya pulls out her phone and my eyes see something that I didn't want to see

  He's back with her? He said he loved me

  Alissa quickly takes the phone and I'm in shock. I shouldn't be mad though. I was the one that didn't want to give Timothée a chance. But I didn't want to give him a chance because I was scared he would cheat on me. And look what happened. He's back with Lily. He probably would of went back to her if I gave him a chance.
  "You ok Daisy?" Alissa seemed worried. I didn't know what to say though.
  "I'm sorry Daisy but you had to know...we've been hiding it because we didn't want you to get hurt." Mya said.
  "It's...it's ok. This is what I needed. Now that he's moved on...I can finally move on without feeling guilty." I say and get up. I was obviously not ok.

 I was obviously not ok

Liked by aron

Liked by aron.piper and tchalamet and 2,122,566 others

@daisy_younglove: don't ever want to leave Spain🥺

35,666 comments

I was going to try my best and not think about Timothée and Lily. It was pretty hard really. But when I got to the premier it was like they left my mind. I obviously wasn't going to pose in the carpet or anything but I was just there for support. Arón saw me and immediately a big smile grew on his face. And I was pretty far away.
He walked fast to me and eventually we hugged. I guess we both forgot many people were looking at us. I immediately pulled away after people were screaming my name. He seemed confused but he didn't pay much attention to it.
"I taught you weren't coming."
"Was I that late?" I say with a scared look.
"No I just taught you were coming earlier."
"Sorry I was getting ready with the girls."
"It's fine, the important thing is that you made it." I kiss his cheek quickly before he leaves.
This week has been a bit crazy. I haven't actually been staying with Arón. I was staying with Alissa and Mya. I just didn't want to rush things. Plus we actually haven't done it since the first time we met. He didn't seem like he needed to. That's what I liked about him. He's really patient and he's not needy.
Every day since I've come to Spain, I wake up super early and go to Arón's place. We've been hanging out with friends. Like his friends from Elite and his friends that he's known for a long time. People in Spain do be fun.
The only that bothers me is the smoking. Asides from that everyone is really chill.
The premier was really fun. I had fun. And that's what I really needed after Timothée. Call me dumb but...my heart was still saving a place for him.

***

Stumbling in to Arón's room. In the dark. The moon and the city lights were the only sources of light. The sound of the cars and some of the people outside walking on the streets could be heard.
I held Arón's hand and smiled. I didn't know if anything was going to happen so it was a good thing that I had brought a small tooth brush. And that I had shaved.
"Thanks for being there with me." Arón said and turned on a light. A dim light.
"I know we just met but...I'll be there." I said.
"Sooo what do you want to do?" He asked. His hands in his pockets. A shy smile on his face. I didn't know that one question could make us make out.
About an hour later there we were. Laying on his bed. My body wrapped around the sheets that smelled like him. I imagined he was already tired from the premier but he had a bit of energy left for me. We cuddled up and after 10 minutes I felt Arón fall asleep.
Not to sound creepy but I just stared at him. It had only been 2 days that he shaved his hair off. It made him look older for some reason. I liked it.
Before I could fall into a deep sleep my phone rang. A text. I moved slowly and grabbed my phone. I was still in Arón's arms.

Timothée Chalamet

I miss you...
friday 1:23am

  I look back at Arón. And in that moment...I realize that I have to make a decision. Move on. Or get stuck in the past...waiting for my fear of being cheated on by Timothée to go. Do I really have to make a decision?
  Arón makes me happy. Like he genuinely makes me really happy. He's prince charming...but like Mya said even if prince charming comes for me...I'll want to go to Timothée.
I don't know what to do. What do I do?