part 1

caillou's pov
"ah my first day in a new school" i thought to myself. it was 6 am and i was getting ready to go to the school of barbs. i went to go grab the cutest shirt from brandy melville and jeans in my closet. i gently brushed my bald head to make sure i looked cute and but some butterfly clips on my head. i packed my things, grabbed my fried toes, and ran out the door. "bye parents!! UwU" i was walking to school cause it was close by and i walked around the school ground. I was trying to figure out where my classes were until i knocked into some people who i expected to be the bullies. "so you are the new kid huh?" said the one with tons of wrinkles. "let me tell you something, you do NOT look good bald." said the one with buck teeth and donkey ears. "BAHAHAHAHAH" they both bursted out laughing. "what did i tell you guys about making fun of the new kids this year." a tall, buff purple man with a green body told the bullies. "i-i-i i'm sorry barney we will never bully them again!! <:C" said the bullies as they ran away. "sorry about them, my name is barney. what's yours?" i froze. i didn't know what to say. i was so star-strucked by him. he was so beautiful and yummy. "oh um h-h-hi!! i'm uh uh uh c-c-cailou!! yeah...cailou!!" "nice to meet ya cailou. where did you move here from?" me and barney had a whole convo for 30 mins. we had time to waste until class starts. "so barney...who are they?" i asked. "oh the bullies? their names are andreas grandma and donkay. both got there names from movies and tv shows. they go around the school making fun of people for no reason." said barney. " oh wow..." "yeah...but don't worry! i got your back." the first bell rang and barney gave me a note before he left. "Call me! 605-475-6968 <3" when i got to class i was still thinking about calling barney tonight. was i gonna say "hi it's cailou" or "hello it's cailous is this barney?" or "hi it cailous is this barney?" i was just so excited. the day went by pretty smoothly but even if something happened, i wouldn't have payed attention to it. when i got home i ran to my room to call barney. butterflies were in my stomach and i was so scared and excited. then i got the courage to call him. i dialed it in and checked over it at least 100 times. then i did it. i called him. "hi is this barney? it's cailou!"