part 4

after coming home from that amazing day i decided to have an amazing lunch. fried hooves with a sprinkle of finger nails. i was eating up my food until i got a email from the barb schools. it said that four new kids were transferring to our school. i was so excited cause it meant i can make some more friends!! hopefully they will help me dye my bald head when i want to again. the email showed the new kids pictures and names. there was nessa sharrett, lip biting lin, miranda cooper and tiagz. i couldn't wait to go to school the next day. i woke up at 6am (like usual) and got ready. i put on some baggy jeans, nicki t-shirt, some chains and curled my bald hair. i pulled up and hopped out at the barb school. everyone was worshiping me, i was becoming just like nicki my idol!!! i saw andres grandma and donkay helping out all the new kids, which could not have gone well. "yeah and in this class we learn about barb history....yeah" i heard andres grandma say while applying her lip gloss.lip biting lin is kinda cute... NO I CANT!! I LIKE BARNEY AND HE LIKES ME!!! while i was staring at lin, barney came up to me and surprised me. "oh...hi barney." i say "hey caillou!! you did really good last week! :))" "k thanks." i say back. i wasn't really feeling like talking to him at the moment especially since lin was there. i decided to go over to them and say hi. "hey gorl! i'm lin!!" "and i'm nessa sharrett. im suprised you aren't going crazy right now. you are standing in front of soon to be royalty of the school. nessa sharrett saw that i was interested in lin and she kissed lin right infront of me. i became sad right away. nessa looked satisfied and did a small shart. "oh, did i mention nessa is also my gf!!" said lin. i decided to walk away from them and go to the bathroom. i passed barney on the way. "hey are you ok?" said barney. "yeah! totally..." i got to the bathroom and i saw miranda painting her nail. "hi! you are miranda right? my name is calliou!" "oh hey there calliou!" she said in a country accent. we talked for a little and she started recording a toktik. the bell rang and i was still pretty upset with the nessa and lin situation so i walked into the wrong room....