completely falling

"Anthropophobia, sometimes also spelled anthrophobia, is defined as the fear of people."

Chapter Three: completely falling

MY SCHOOL DAY WENT by as every other day. With the time moving at the speed of a sloth and me only anticipating one class that I liked.

It wasn't science that was boring as usual. It has never been my favorite. Most people would find it easy but I just can't find my interest in it. Especially since the teacher was just monotonous and spoke so tiredly I felt like the class was never ending.

It used to be english since it usually gave me a break but my teacher is very pregnant so she's not always in the best mood. Therefore second period wasn't as good as usual.

And while geometry was chill and I powered through since I always had friends in that class I had trouble focusing on the task at hand. It's not my fault that my teacher always lets us do assignments in groups. Which would mean plenty of talking.

"Today in cheer practice you have to nail that stunt, Delilah. Miss Bee says we don't have long until summer. Which means it's just a little while until nationals." That's Lily. She's apart of the cheer squad along with me.

Cliche, I know.

But she was by far the prettiest on the team with her clear coffee ground colored skin and pretty light brown eyes. She always stresses over something that has nothing to do with her because she likes to help people and indirectly take on their problems, too.

"Yeah, but seriously if Miss Bee yells at our group one more time I'm going to have a mental breakdown!" And Harper. Well, she was just as cliche as a cheerleader could be with her personality.

But appearance wise she had the perfect slim body shape, black eyes, and long black hair that had blonde highlights in an attempt to stand out from the other Asian girls in our school which wasn't very many and of course people would still confuse them.

"Don't stress about it though, D. You'll do fine. You always do." Then there's Blythe. With her long tight blonde curls that ended near her butt and icy blue eyes she definitely could break hearts if she wanted to.

Regardless of how sweet she is. She balances us out with by being the mom of the group. One that I was grateful for right now since Lily was right and I needed to get in gear for nationals.

They were apart of my stunt group with me as the flyer which is a pretty important since it was the stunt section was mainly a girl fly through the air and do tricks. But most recently we haven't been hitting our stunts like usual.

And as much as my friends didn't want to admit it, I was the reason why.

"Guys, why can't you just say that I'm slacking. I'm not going to get mad or anything like that. Especially since it's the truth."