CHAPTER 2

ALEXA's POV

I was busy  minding my own business
when a knok on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I said a faint 'come in' then my beta jake came to me and hand me a letter.

"I'ts from the cresent moon pack,  so what does it say? " jake

"Well it says they need some help because they have been attacked by rouges and many of their warriors have died they want to have an alliance with us to strengten their pack"i read the letter to jake

"Sooo you want to make an alliance to them? Because as far as i know their pack are known for bieng cruel"jake

Hmm maybe i could go and meet up fist to know if they can be trusted.

"Okay jake i want you to send a message to this pack that i would like to meet thier alpha to talk about the aliance and see if their pack could really be trusted,  tell them that we will be there tomorrow, okay? "

Jake just nod and then i dismissed him. Just them my wolf  klea started jumping in my head that made me dizzy.

"Klea stop jumping your making me dizzy"
"Sorry i was just exited, if feel like tomorrow is going to be a special day"klea my wolf said.

"Why?"
"I dont  know but i feel tomorrow is going to be different"

"Okay ''

The day ended and klea is really happy i've never seen her that happy
before i'ts kind of weird..

--------The mext morning----------) >

I woke up early today because we are going to leave early i'ts 5:49 in the morning and we are alredy heading to the packhouse which take 3hours to go.

SAM's POV

I woke up with someone pulling my hair i open my eyes to see who is it
And im not surprised its the soon to be alpha james with a fiery eyes it made me whimper plus the grip in my hair made my eyes teary..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SLEEPING MUT!! DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE GUESTS TODAY?!! "

"I-im s-sory alp-pha i didnt k-know"
I said with tears steaming down my face.. Im already shaking with fear.

"You didnt know huh?! " he said
Then kicked me in the stomach that send me flying into the wall, i whimper in pain i couldnt move my body.. then he grab me by the hair and punch me in the face that made me cry  harder..

"You better stay here when the guests arrive or you'll wish you have never been born"he said then leave me crying...

After an hour the guest have finally arrived, they are talking down stairs
Just then i feel my stomach rumble
I forgot i haven't eaten yet maybe just maybe i could sneak up to get food..

So im already here in the kithchen eating just when o smelled the most intoxicating smell it smelled like vanilla and strawberry it makes me want to follow it but it leads into the livingroom, i was about to leave the kithchen when the smell became stronger i closed my eyes then i sensed someone coming but i was too engrossed about the smell that i didnt care about the person coming in..
Then i sensed some one in front of me the i opened my eyes to see a very beautiful woman on front of me it shocked me when my wolf speak to me shouting "mate"...

Sorry for not updating

And for the errors im not really a writer this is just for fun.