CHAPTER 3

ALEXA's POV

I woke up when i fell the car stopped i looked outside and i saw a large packhouse 'this must be the cresent moon pack' i got out of the car and look around my eyes stopped at the guy walking towards me i looked at him with straight face.

"Alpha alexa welcome to cresent moon pack,i am the alpha's beta kevin and it is my pleasure to lead you inside where the alpha is waiting"he said then lead me inside
While athena is running around my head.

"Athena stop jumping im getting dizzy, i dont know why youre exited today but you have to calm down"
"Okay, ill stop jumping, but we have to explore this place"i just answer her with an okay.

Once we are in side i noticed that the alpha is sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with the other wolves behind him.

"Welcome alpha alexa to cresent moon pack, have a seat so that we can talk about the alliance between our pack"i just looked at him with a straight face,  i just nod and sit.

---(after half an hour) ----

After half an hour of talking i excused myself to go to the toile.
I was walking in the hallway to the livingroom when i smelled the most fragrant smell so i followed it in to the kitchen the a girl in the counter caught my attention she was closing her eyes and sniffing the air the i walked to her, i stopped in front of her the she opens her eye we stared at each other then i looked at her in the eyes the athena started shouting "mate mate mate"

She stared at me in shock too then she blushed I took a step closer to her then hold her hands then kiss it.

"What's your name love?.. " I asked

"S-sam.., you? " she answered blushing

"Its Alexa love" then I hold her cheek she flinched then I look at the side of the face I can feel my blood boil in anger even Athena want to go out..
She can see the anger in me and she's trying to make me calm down.. Witch I did a little bit but Im  still mad

"Who hurt you little mate??.. I want the truth. "

"T-the a-lpha's son"she said holding back her tears

"Its okay little mate, ill make them pay "I told her

I hug her I feel her flinched again so I pull up the hem of her shirt. I saw dark bruises  in her stomach.. I can feel my body shaking in anger..
I'm sure every one can feel it my eyes is glowing. Then the alpha and the other wolves ran into the kitchen
Then the alpha started glaring at my mate

"I'm sorry alpha if that mutt did something you don't like I'll punish her for you"he said it only made me angry. I can see that someone was about to  grab my mate I growl.
I look at my mate then hold her hand
I told her to point out the person who hurt her she hesitated at first but I just smiled at her telling her to go on.
Then she pointed at the guy beside the alpha.

--------+----------+--------+------------+

Thank you for reading this book
even though it doesn't make any sense
I really appreciate it...

🌟🌟🌠🌠👍👍👋💓💓