CHAPTER 6

I can feel the light in my face as i woke up i can also feel someone hugging my side. This is the first time in years i woke up without someone shouting and punching me in the morning. I can feel my mate move i stared at her beautiful face for a minute then i feel my stomach grumble. I got off the bed without waking my mate uo and did my morning routines then went down stairs to find some food, lucky for me i  saw the chef making breakfast i walk towards the chef and asked if i could eat he just smiled at me and told me to just sit by the table and he'll just bring the food to me. Just i was about to take the fist bite of my pancake i heard someone shouting upstairs then i see my mate running down the stairs with a worried look on her face she checks the whole room and her eyes landed on me her expression changes from worry to calm face.
She stands in front of me and crosses her arms in her chest.

"Who told you to run away like that you should have wake me up. *sigh* im just worried "i smiled at her

"Its okay i understand. Come on lets have breakfast"i said

She just smile at me. And hugs me from behind.

Sorry its short again im having problems with my phone...
Its logging...

Ill make it up next time promise if its not logging.. Sorry🌈