00:08 || leader

Edited

I found myself in a late-night drive. without a destination. But I know as long as your next to me. It doesn't matter where I'm going, just the journey.

 It doesn't matter where I'm going, just the journey

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

          "Tell me you actually know what you're doing?" I turn my head to see him leaning on the car, peeking inside.

"Reed, my dad taught me everything to know about cars." I send him a smile, he frowns mumbling an Ok, and Be safe. He walks away to the other people.

As I check for anything wrong with the car. I turn to see the little redhead, Phoenix. Oliver's little sister, Hannah said she was a freshman. They have different fathers, Oliver's father was the leader of the West. So she is technically not royalty, but she is still treated like one. She just has no actual right to the mafia, according to Hannah.

"Good luck," I say to her before I roll up my window. She stares at me like I'm crazy.

"Ready, Set...., Go" I hear causing me to slam on the gas. Her car goes past me fast but I don't care. I cut the corners carefully making sure to not add anytime like she is on the turns. I slowly catch up to her and it's the final part of the race. We are neck and neck just like the boys.

I just needed a small push.

I need the car to be lighter. Shit. Fuck it. I kick open the door hitting it trying to make it fall off. It falls making me inch past her when we cross the line. Fuck I did it. I slow down almost spinning out. I step out with a deep breath. "Sorry Reed, I'll send you the check to fix's your car," I mumble when he runs over to me.

"You won!" He yells picking me up. I flinch as he does, he puts me down with a sorry. I smile at him. Phoenix gets out of the car, with a frown on her face. Oliver doesn't seem as mad as I thought he would be as he watches me.

"Can I go home now?" I whisper as Reed's eyes go wide looking over my shoulder.

"What the fuck is she doing here." I hear a deep voice yell from behind me. I turn to see a very pissed off Roland. "This should have been over already, so I came to see what was happening. I see fucking Oakley." He yells at Reed. I don't know why.

"Calm down Ronan," Oliver says as he walks over to me. "Me and Oakley had a little talk today, then she came and watched us race." He smiled down at me. "She's not hurt." Roland looks like he's about to punch him. Elijah watches from afar a smirk planted on his lips, I glare at him. Cocky bitch.

"This shit is dangerous, we all know that Braydon." He snaps as he walks over to me slipping his arm around my waist. I look down not like the attention. I feel him start pulling me to his car. He opens the door pushing me in, not hard but still violently. I sigh as he gets in.

-♛

"I'm not a little girl," I whisper as he starts the car.

"I know your not Oakley, I know." He shakes his head. "But my brother should have told me you were there." He sighs.