INTRO

"group b, stand by!" the backstage crew yelled out. five boys lined up, very nervous about their monthly evaluation in front of the big man; the founder of the biggest entertainment company in korea, chae hyungwon.

he waited patiently, hoping that this performance would impress him. he was in a pretty bad mood, as the one before didn't meet his expectations.

the boys walked quickly onto the stage, where the evaluation was taking place. "hello!"

he smiled while nodding. "are you all ready?"

they nodded their heads, walking to their positions to start. the music started, and they began to sing and dance.

while they performed, a smile slowly grew on hyungwon's face; he was satisfied with the performance.

after the performance ended, he stood up and applauded the boys.

"wonderful performance. please bring out group a." he turned to look at one of the crew members, who nodded and brought out the other group. group a was pretty nervous about the results.

"as you all know, this was just a monthly test to see where you all are, and a way i can see your progress." he started to explain. "the post-evaluation that indicates what group is ready to debut won't be announced until the next monthly evaluation, so don't feel pressured yet,"

"but this one wasn't so bad. group a, you need to work on steadying your voice a bit more while dancing; your voice still sounds shaky. group b, you are on the right track of success, and please keep up the good work!"

both groups bowed and applauded for each other's performances. group b walked off stage, feeling happier and confident.

you must be wondering who these boys are. well, this group consists of kihyun, minhyuk, shownu, jooheon, and changkyun. three vocalists and two rappers make up this wonderful group. however, they don't know what's coming up for them.