57

after kihyun closed the door, y/n was a little shocked to see him following her.

"i need to get more medication for body aches." he told her to clear the confusion. she just nodded, and the two of them walked out of the building.

the walk was a little awkward, and she couldn't take the silence anymore.

"it feels awkward, doesn't it." she started a conversation.

"a little."

"i don't wanna say this to offend you, but i think it's because you hardly talk to me."

"i have to admit, that's true. i'm sorry."

"why are you apologizing? it's not bad; it is just a little interesting. the only time you would talk to me would be when i do something bad."

"that is true. i hate it when something doesn't look right."

"and you're just introverted."

"when i want to be."

she just giggled, which made him laugh a little too.

"so, do you have the ability to cover up those big marks on your face?" he asked.

"of course. i wear makeup all the time it won't be a problem for me. i need to grab some concealer or foundation that matches my skin tone."

"come to think of it; you are white."

she looked at him and pretended that she was offended. "i know, i look like a ghost."

the two of them laughed and continued to talk until they were at the store.

"i'll be right back, i'll be at the makeup section if you need me." she told him, running off. he nodded and continued to walk to the pharmacy section.

while looking and walking through the different aisles, he spotted a familiar figure. he walked closer to the person and pretended to look at the many bottles while trying to figure out who was by him.

"hey, aren't you kihyun?" the figure asked. kihyun looked up and immediately recognized who it was; shin hoseok.

"yeah. i thought you were with y/n?" kihyun replied, acting dumb.

"o-oh yeah. i am. she is in the car. i just came in to grab some stuff."

kihyun looked at what was in his hands. a pregnancy test and a box of condoms.

"it seems like you two are gonna have fun." he said, chuckling. hoseok just laughed along.

"maybe. just taking these, just in case."

"mhmm, see you."

"yep."

kihyun walked away from hoseok and shook his head. what a liar. he thought to himself, still trying to look for the bottle of pills he always buys for the others.

y/n, on the other hand, found some matching foundation and concealer and compared the makeup to her face using a mirror provided on the shelf. after being satisfied with the matching shade, she quickly hurried over to the pharmacy section where kihyun was.

she saw him in one of the aisles and decided to scare him. she crept up behind him and hugged him from behind, startling him. he jumped and almost stepped on her foot while she just laughed and let him go.

he looked behind and saw her leaning on one of the shelves, laughing.

"why did you scare me like that?"

"i wanted to! your reaction was hilarious!"

"pfft, whatever y/n." he started to chuckle along. he finally found the bottle and looked at her, who was still laughing.

"okay, ghost, let's go." he said, walking away from her. she followed him, grinning.

after he paid for their products, they exited the store.

"guess who i saw while looking for this." kihyun started a conversation while the two of them walked back to his dorm.

"who?"

"hoseok."

"really? what did he say?"

"he lied and said that he was with you and that you were in the car."

"he said that? that's hilarious!"

"and you won't believe what was in his hands."

"what?"

"a pregnancy test and a box of condoms."

"you're kidding, right?"

"no kidding. i asked if that was for you, and he said maybe."

"hmm, i wonder who he'll use that for."

"i'm surprised you aren't mad or sad. you seem so unbothered by it."

"honestly, i am. after getting the drama off of my chest, i feel so relieved you don't understand."

"you could've told us earlier if you really felt this way."

"i just couldn't find the right time to say it. after all, it was a long story, right?"

"not gonna lie, you're right."

y/n just smiled, and they finally arrived at the building of where his dorm was. kihyun unlocked the doors using the code and opened it for her.

after entering the building and the dorm, they were greeted by the other boys who were still in the living room, watching tv.

"guess who we saw at the store!" y/n announced, sitting down on one of the chairs. kihyun and y/n then started to explain everything, and the others' reactions were priceless.