the flat earth

barbara gave us a tour around the flat earth. we were su psuprised. we did not expect tge eath to be flat wow we were so ammazed w e thought the whol flat earth was a big joke or  soemthig  but we were wrong!!!???

"finally the last part of our tour, the sun. it is a disck just like the earth wow so mamaizng!!!!!!! wek new all along it sjust you people made us look crazy."

she pulled otu a bazooka

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUNNNNNN DJWBAHDWBAYUDGWAIODGBOW NDUIWGAIODWHA"

she started shooting and then a bullet went to jeremelky. michelal jumped iin front of it" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

michael fell on the floor, his blood bleeding out

"NO MICHAEL !!!!!! MYA LVOE NOYOY CANT DIE YOU CANT DIE NOOO" michael became unconcsious.

"how............" Jeremy dramatically paused.

"DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
JEREMY PUNCHED BARBARA. SHE FELL TO THE FLOOR. SHE STARTED BLEEDING. HE PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE AGAIN AND CONTINUED TO PUNCH HER. HE STARTED SCREAMING aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND THENHE CONTINUED TO SCREAM AND THEN SHE DIED.

"that evil...."

"WENCH!"

wench 

definition

"OH My GOD YOU KILLED ABRABBABBA?!|"

"she deserved every bit of it! AFTER SHE HURT MY MICHAEL"

jemerley cried 

he teared up and michael aowkem fromn his coma

"oh my god jeremy ar eyou criiing?"

he hugged him

"MICAHE YOUR ALINBE I THOUGHT YOU DIDED OH MY GOD"

"okay shut up you had your happy moment this is MY STORY WITH MY JOHN! GO BACK TO BOYF RIENDS!!!!!!!!" I yelled i couln't take theyure nonsense of theyre own ship anymore I got so mad I started to cry and theN I ran and then I saw a city and then I saw ohn OH MY GOD I SAW JHONJ