a question.

madilynn's p.o.v

i've known damon for a month now, the laughs we've shared have been the best i've had. but most importantly, the emotional aspects.
he's struggled with mental health and i was there to help him every step of the way, i know i have my ups and downs, and he helps me too, but all i care about is knowing i'm there as soon as he feels off.

i've fallen for him. i wanted to be his. i admired him. i fell in love then and there at the concert. now it's been a month. i have to tell him.

i want to protect him. i want to love him for the rest of my life. i want to see him again. he's the one i know it i just know it. he deserves the world and love beyond any number to count. i want to hold his hand forever. i want to be the one who kisses his lips. i want to be his babygirl.

"sweetheart, these past days have been the best and i owe it all to you. you're my everything. i love being there for you and supporting you. i love you dear, more than you realize, i want to be yours in order to be here until our dying days. i promise to love and take care of you through thick and thin all because i love you, that will never change. damon i like you, like- like like you" i texted nervously. i remember feeling tears pool in my eyes, anxious for his response. my poor heart beat faster than my own body could process, i loved him. i knew it. 

" i like you too. so much you don't understand. you've been here with me through so much. i love you so much angel, i always will." his reply stated sweetly.

thats it. im his. that easy and sweet. god i love him.

that whole night we spoke about sweet things like seeing eachother again and remembering our contact from our concert it was all so beautiful. i can't even the explain the melodious beat pounding in my chest and the fluttering of butterfly wings in my little tummy. i never thought i would be loved like this. little did i know that the love shall last my entire life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i love this man more than i could ever possibly love someone. the constant facetime's were an endless joy of laughter and comfort. being there for him to boost up his mental health and talk him out of negative is the best thing i could ever do. he is my everything, i admire him in everyway. i love his little snorts in his laugh. the way his eyes light up when we talk about seeing eachother. he deserves more than the world, he deserves the entire universe. im so proud of his development into an amazing guy. he has grown to accept and defeat his mental health in a healthy manner. im so damn proud of him and i always will be.  this is the guy is the one i want and to protect. i l o v e h i m. he has saved me and i have saved him. i dont deserve him, but yet here i am as his girlfriend. this is the life i want. this is the life i need. i admire every single part within it. 

he is my ride or die. he is the love of my life. i never want to leave him. i never will.

this is our story.

i love you baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

//hey guys! maddie here :') these next few chapters will be dreams i've had or just scenarios i'd LOVE to happen. i love this man so much and facetiming while writing this is truly amazing, saying we've been screeching panic! and the tb saga <3 please stay safe.

i love you.

word count: 650